Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? (1326 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / Happy Birthday Ogugua88 / Happy Birthday, SEXKILLZ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hey Nairalanders..... I'm curious o.... Are dem two going out? If so, how did it happen? One is in Nigeria and the other is in USA, so how did they finally link up? (bearing in mind that Nigeria Airways is now defunct) grin grin grin grin

Are we gonna have our first wedding of lovebirds dat met eachother on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya. let's gossip... grin grin grin grin ..

P.S.. I hate Mynd44... He is an appeaser. He is never on the offensive.

I also hate Onila... She has been doing 'the beauty of' for centuries. Someone should tell her to stop..

7 Likes

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
so if they are going out, what's your bizness? is NL not big enuff for you to look for own? why the pokish aproko attitude? even for a man doing aproko like you.. smh! for my place na broom dem go take beat the spirit of aproko comot for ur bodi.. grin
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by AZeD1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bros you for ask the two of them na. Abi you dey fear ban!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
bennyraz: so if they are going out, what's your bizness? is NL not big enuff for you to look for own? why the pokish aproko attitude? even for a man doing aproko like you.. smh! for my place na broom dem go take beat the spirit of aproko comot for ur bodi.. grin

Haha.. I have never really seen pretty chics on Nairaland. 90% of girls on Nairaland don't put their pics up.. Just few.
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by xynerise: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
They aint going out

They are coming in

2 Likes

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
A-ZeD:
Bros you for ask the two of them na. Abi you dey fear ban!!!

Fear ke? I go to the thick forest @ night and chill with the forest spirits... Fear no catch me o...lol ...

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
obo_man:

Haha.. I have never really seen pretty chics on Nairaland. 90% of girls on Nairaland don't put their pics up.. Just few.
wait until there is a miss nairaland competition, walahi your eye go burst. Thereafter, they simply hide their pictures.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
obo_man:

so the point is YOU need a chic badly! that thing don dey strong abi? if fine chicks no dey Nairaland, Try Badoo! the most trusted website for Dating/runz grin
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
blink182: wait until there is a miss nairaland competition, walahi your eye go burst. Thereafter, they simply hide their pictures.

Really? Do u think I'm gonna find 1 that is beautiful, bootyful, and boobyful as well on Nairaland bro? grin grin
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
bennyraz: so the point is YOU need a chic badly! that thing don dey strong abi? if fine chicks no dey Nairaland, Try Badoo! the most trusted website for Dating/runz grin

Anytime I sign on to badoo, they ask me for money..... Is it free?
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
obo_man:

Anytime I sign on to badoo, they ask me for money..... Is it free?
my broda, no food for lazy man o! money for hand, Nyansh for ground O! hin no dey use water O, na petrol hin dey use o grin
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by onuwaje(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
I thought I was the only one
[/quote][quote author=obo_man]

I also hate Onila... She has been doing 'the beauty of' for centuries. Someone should tell her to stop..
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Yes, they are. The whole of Nairaland knows this. :p

obo_man:
Hey Nairalanders..... I'm curious o.... Are dem two going out? If so, how did it happen? One is in Nigeria and the other is in USA, so how did they finally link up? (bearing in mind that Nigeria Airways is now defunct) grin grin grin grin

Are we gonna have our first wedding of lovebirds dat met eachother on Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2013
obo_man:

Lool

Please leave Onila alone
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by MrCork: 2:11am On Aug 19, 2013
angry
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by MrCork: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2013
obo_man:

...so insted of lookin for punnny to connect on nairaland..u worryin about those peopleangry

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by DeHero1: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Heeeyyyy

Ban dey sleep, O.P go wake am

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2013
De-Hero:
Heeeyyyy

Ban dey sleep, O.P go wake am

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Newbees can infuriate one with silly threads really.

1 Like

Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2013
obo_man:

Really? Do u think I'm gonna find 1 that is beautiful, bootyful, and boobyful as well on Nairaland bro? grin grin

like totally.
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2013
blink182: like totally.

Yes, totally...
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by onstelly(f): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so insted of lookin for punnny to connect on nairaland..u worryin about those peopleangry
I thought u will b a changed person by now smh
Re: Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
obo_man:
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On YOU / Friendships / Ready For Serious Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.