Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Desmond Elliot With His Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot With His Kids (63862 Views)

Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by donodion(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
demelza: See him round football head.
LOL!
Mufasa was cute. I would compare him to either Scar or Rafiki.
LMAO...I could never get over that cartoon I swear..smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by Bastituta(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nigerians! Una no dey appreciate anifin wey God give una,if to say na Ghananian actor nw una go change tune. All ais kind fin no go take us go aniwia ooo
Re: Desmond Elliot With His Kids by oluwamikkie: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice 1 man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.