Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Cashcraft Daily Pricelist - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cashcraft Daily Pricelist (13803 Views)

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? / The Nigerian Stock Exchange Capital Market Daily/today Summary/report/pricelist / Illegal Sale Of Stock By Cashcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by stockbull(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
In all sites publishing nigeria stock market data, cashcraft is one of the best publishing daily price list offering cashcraft daily pricelist by sector,cashcraft price movement......what's your opinion about their effeciency,reliability and quickness as regards stock prices publishing only.
all you need about latest in phone technology
www.wificallingiphone.com
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Sobrit(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Why is it that at close of trade each day, there is always discrepancies in the price updates in the cscs website, easykobo and cashcraft sites?
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by stockbull(m): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2013
So-brit:
Why is it that at close of trade each day, there is always discrepancies in the price updates in the cscs website, easykobo and cashcraft sites?
different but similar prices from different data feeds and different computation
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Sobrit(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
That exactly is the confusion. Now, which one is correct- cscs website, easykobo or cashcraft and why should they come up with different price closures each day?

1 Like

Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by denicegq86: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
i do have an account with cashcraft but it has been long please any idea on how i can reactivate it?
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Elai147: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Cashcraft is simply the best. They are quick in updating daily stock movement and their stock data are usually correct. The only thing the website lack is stock chart but they still the best...
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Elai147: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
denicegq86: i do have an account with cashcraft but it has been long please any idea on how i can reactivate it?

Contact Cashcraft.
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Elai147: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
So-brit:

I don't trust CSCS website at all.
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by denicegq86: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
how do i do that please do you have their contact details?
Elai147:

Contact Cashcraft.
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Elai147: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
denicegq86: how do i do that please do you have their contact details?

Email: lagos@cashcraft.com
Tel: 01-2701678 or 01-2701679

Good luck.
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
I use trw-stockbrokers for now. Apart from the price list, they also have technical indicators.
I also use proshareng.com cos it has futher analysis- % gain, stocks on bid and on offer. Their news is also on point.

1 Like

Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by sboga: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
easykobo is the most accurate financial website. rest of those websites you mentioned dont update daily. cscs is not a financial website its a depository so if you are going there for your financial info, you are a beginner.

So-brit:
That exactly is the confusion. Now, which one is correct- cscs website, easykobo or cashcraft and why should they come up with different price closures each day?
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by sboga: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
bruv easykobo is on a different level...cant compare easykobo with those other websites. If you are a real financial investor you will understand what I am saying.

So-brit:
Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by yinka2011: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
i agree. easykobo is the best hands down.

sboga: bruv easykobo is on a different level...cant compare easykobo with those other websites. If you are a real financial investor you will understand what I am saying.

Re: Cashcraft Daily Pricelist by stockbull(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
stockbull:
In all sites publishing nigeria stock market data, cashcraft is one of the best publishing daily price list offering cashcraft daily pricelist by sector,cashcraft price movement......what's your opinion about their effeciency,reliability and quickness as regards stock prices publishing only.

You're on this page because you are using either phone or computer. How much do you know about your android and iPhone, How much apps have you used. it's about the latest in phone technology
www.wificallingiphone.com

charging your android with fire
http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-my-android-and-iphone-with-fire.html

charging phone with plant

http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/charging-mobile-phones-with-plant-plot.html

http://www.wificallingiphone.com/2016/06/feature-of-iphone-8.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money On Weekend Rocks / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.