Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

At A Doctors Surgery - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / At A Doctors Surgery (1272 Views)

Shocking Plastic Surgery Transformations (see PHOTOS) / Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At A Doctors Surgery by kaybee(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2006
At a doctors surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him "What the hell did you do to your back?"

The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club? Today morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, that's how I strained my back"

Another patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor says "My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible. What the hell happened to you?" He replies, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now. Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge."

Still another patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked. Again asks, "What the hell happened to you?" "Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor!"
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by jgirl3: 2:15pm On May 30, 2006
lol - that is soooooooo funny
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by lovelyS(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2006
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by spikelord(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2006
Haaaaaaaaaaa, the man would have thought the people at the fire station all slept with his wife!
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by micklplus(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2006
Ahn Ahn, very funny joke cos it made me laugh so well especia;;y the part where card hid in the butt cheesy
Nice one
Cheers cheesy
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by ereyomi: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ poster,
this is hysterical,very good indeed and thanks for sharing it lol grin grin grin grin
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bashydemy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
lwkmd
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bydot1(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2009
hehe, grin cheesy
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bydot1(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2009
hehe, grin cheesy
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bashydemy(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2009
cover your gutter
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by akym(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
U get bad mouth.
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bashydemy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
it take one to know one
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bydot1(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2009
GUD u knw dat
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bashydemy(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2009
so you self dey among?
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by D1KeleVra(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
yup smiley
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bashydemy(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2009
gud of yu
Re: At A Doctors Surgery by bydot1(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

Danni1luv & Tytylayor’s Wish / Rain,rain Go Away / Jesus And His Golf Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.