Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (1900 Views)

Who Is Sincere9gerian? / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by OAM4J: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OAM4J.., what are you afraid of? Why move this thread to the general section with such lightening speed? Smh for this shameful display of timidity

Afraid?

For the record, I saw this thread in politics section but I didnt move it here. Any moderator can check the thread log and confirm it to you.

My advice, keep to the rules and we will be fine.

Cheers.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 21, 2013
tomakint: @Sincere9gerian, there is every tendency that the Mods are on a 'perceived cleansing exercise' at the politics section especially in the last 2 weeks, however, they are dishing it out in an unfair manner-my thoughts though! I still believed they can never silence the Golden Voices of #TeamGEJ# for real! I am still under ban by Sexkillz till September, you got our (TeamGEJ) supports as usual!
Thank you my brother. God bless TEAM FRESH AIR!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by dougivilla(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2013
phlamy: The truth is you can never beat the person that controls your resources
No matter what you know and how much you have. If you too vex, go open your own
nairaland and call it what you like.

I move a motion for a 2 year ban till 2015. Any seconder?
That was quite senseless!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by dougivilla(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

Afraid?

For the record, I saw this thread in politics section but I didnt move it here. Any moderator can check the thread log and confirm it to you.

Cheers.
I think it is better you address the issues that @sincere9gerian raised rather than seek escape route in some vague responses!!!

Some of us have had to leave and/or reduce our activities on NL because of partial, provocative and indiscriminate actions of some mods. You might say it matters little, but know that if we all desert this platform, there will be nobody to moderate again and slowly but gradually, NL will become history! God forbid!

if i may ask, How manytimes have you cautioned the op? Is deleting a post or topic, after some caution not sufficient punishment? How many times have you banned ops/posters that are sympatetic to APC/fashola, that break every NL rule, but are quick to cry to you for intervention?
The more you persecute the op the more followers you unwittingly give to him! My advice, use your power to moderate judiciously, as power, like everything else does'nt last for ever. What would you like to be remembered for?

To seun: there might be need to get mods to moderate the moderators before them come spoil business for you! Peace out!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by dougivilla(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

Afraid?

Cheers.
I think it is better you address the issues that @sincere9gerian raised rather than seek escape route in some vague responses!!!

Some of us have had to leave and/or reduce our activities on NL because of partial, provocative and indiscriminate actions of some mods. You might say it matters little, but know that if we all desert this platform, there will be nobody to moderate again and slowly but gradually, NL will become history! God forbid!

if i may ask, How manytimes have you cautioned the op? Is deleting a post or topic, after some caution not sufficient punishment? How many times have you banned ops/posters that are sympatetic to APC/fashola, that break every NL rule, but are quick to cry to you for intervention?
The more you persecute the op the more followers you unwittingly give to him! My advice, use your power to moderate judiciously, as power, like everything else does'nt last for ever. What would you like to be remembered for?

To seun: there might be need to get mods to moderate the moderators before them come spoil business for you! Peace out!
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2013
Yep undecided

D nwa guy kwulu udo grin grin
druid06:

Sorry to interfer but out of curiousity, did Awolowo commit suicide for real?
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by OAM4J: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@OAM4J..,I saw your belated and watery response to the above post and thread. Your post didn't address any of the issues raised besides the advice that I should play by the rules. Well, just to make the point that I do not need ANYONE to advice me to play by the rules. I play by the rules in WHATEVER I do.

You also said you didn't move the thread. That's interesting. I wonder who moved the thread to the general section seconds after it was created. Maybe @duality.. was right after all when he wrote:

"It is obvious that Sincere9gerian's onslaught on Fashola over the deportation issues, din't go down well with some folks. Seun and his mods inclusive. They may have reasons for the ban of sincere9gerian of which I may not be interested in. But one thing is sure. The Mods are biased with political issues on this forum.Their bias is obvious"
https://www.nairaland.com/1403813/sincere9gerian-under-attack-oam4j-oga

Anyway, I'm still waiting for your response to other issues raised in the thread. I learnt what you use is Tinubu dictionary. Please can you share with us the definition of "spamming" in Tinubu dictionary?

I have a lot of things to do than come online and repeat myself over and over. Even on NL there are thousands of members to attend to than spending my whole time replying the same question I have answered.

I have responded repeatedly to your 1st ban and my position has not changed, you can agree with it or not. This is one of my replies to you on Aug 10 on the matter:

OAM4J:

^I did not ban you for insulting Fashola or calling him a kidnapper. You have been calling Fashola a kidnapper before you opened that thread and after you came back from your ban and I didn't ban you.

If you analyze Fashola's actions and conclude it amounts to kidnapping, its your personal opinion, however foolish it might sound to others, you are entitled to your opinion. Same way some people analyze the actions of Mr president and think he is clueless and a retard, its their personal opinion. But to take a personal opinion and make it into a statement of fact (by creating a thread for it) is taking it too far and calling for disorderliness.

It's entirely a different case when someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and Clueless" or "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper" with no direct evidence in the post to back that claim up.

On your 2nd ban, you can use any dictionary you like to interpret the meaning of spam and get a SAN to explain it out for you; all I know is that you posted exactly the same content on more than 3 threads, after creating a thread for same content, on NL that is spamming. I recently banned Ileke-idi for similar offence.

I also see you have not learned from your 1st ban. You opened a thread calling me oga on the top for APC, when I have not declared anywhere that I am a member of APC, neither has APC announced anywhere that I am a member. That is telling a lie on my person and misinforming the public. If I ban you again for that you will start calling me wicked not knowing that your childishness and irrational behavior is your undoing.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Pataki: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

I have a lot of things to do than come online and repeat myself over and over. Even on NL there are thousands of members to attend to than spending my whole time replying the same question I have answered.

I have responded repeatedly to your 1st ban and my position has not changed, you can agree with it or not. This is one of my replies to you on Aug 10 on the matter:

On your 2nd ban, you can use any dictionary you like to interpret the meaning of spam and get a SAN to explain it out for you; all I know is that you posted exactly the same content on more than 3 threads, after creating a thread for same content, on NL that is spamming. I recently banned Ileke-idi for similar offence.

I also see you have not learned from your 1st ban. You opened a thread calling me oga on the top for APC, when I have not declared anywhere that I am a member of APC, neither has APC announced anywhere that I am a member. That is telling a lie on my person and misinforming the public. If I ban you again for that you will start calling me wicked not knowing that your childishness and irrational behavior is your undoing.

GBAM!

If he needs to be banned, please do not withold!

He apparently does not want to learn how to have any form of decorum online. The only language he understands in BAN.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by ono(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
peppy luv: Same way he banned me. The guy is simply tribalistic.can't forget that night when a group of touts headed by d ugly old man dayokonu aka dayoolodo! Saying all sorts of rubbish on a thread that only concerns Anambarians not evn Igbos,he didn't warn or ban them but immediately I hit them hard with d pics of their ancestor awolowo committing suicide grin grin the cry babies and cowards started cryin and callin him for help! He hid my posts,banned me and closed the thread immediatly! shocked
Evn d posts of a calabar lady who was tellin d yerobas to stop saying other tribes hate Igbos cuz they don't and prefer Igbos to yerobas,he also hid her posts!
The truth can never be hidden! Cowards begging for likes! grin

I have been following your posts. I just dey laugh since. You go sabi pick quarrel well well...haha.

1 Like

Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
angry sharrrrrrrap!
Pataki:

GBAM!

If he needs to be banned, please do not withold!

He apparently does not want to learn how to have any form of decorum online. The only language he understands in BAN.
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by valdubem(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
peppy luv: angry sharrrrrrrap!

Haa! Peppy-luv, NL's No1 Antagonist and 'Insulter'
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

I posted the same comment once on four different threads and you termed it spamming and slammed me with a ban. Now you just posted the same comment twice on two different threads. Is that not spamming? Dont you deserve a ban too? Who will now slam your own ban?

Anyway, I have already responded to your post on the complaints thread
Re: Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL by Pataki: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I posted the same comment once on four different threads and you termed it spamming and slammed me with a ban. Now you just posted the same comment twice on two different threads. Is that not spamming? Dont you deserve a ban too? Who will now slam your own ban?

Anyway, I have already responded to your post on the complaints thread
OLODO>>>>>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here / Learn How To Start An Online Importation Business With Free Shipping To Nigeria! / Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.