Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm (1790 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Super Eagles Striker,obafemi Martins Splashes N5 Million On Late Brother's Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm by emmalezy(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2013
Rapper, Olamide is here seen lounging with Super Eagles striker, Obafemi Martins at a party.

The Baddo of Life was wearing all white everything and what is fast becoming his trademark glasses.

He captioned the Instagram post with: “…wiv my guy oba goal .. Hood party !!”

Martins is known for his flair for scoring spectacular goals and his sudden burst of speed while going past opposing defenders.

Cool picture, right?

Source : www.reportnaija.com/photo-olamide-spotted-with-super-eagles-striker-obafemi-martins/

Re: Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm by nerodenero: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Read recently that Obagoal is a lover of music and plans to release some singles anytime soon.I see a connection here.If this is true,I believe strongly that BADDO might have had a hand in this.
Re: Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm by dplomaticVal: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2013
good for them. looks more like a family pic
Re: Olamide Spotted With Super Eagles Striker Obafemi Martinsm by johnstar(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mercy Johson Reveals All Her Inner Features / O Lord Of Mercy! What Is Tinubu Staring At In This Photo? / I Had Sex With Davido, But… Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.