Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Have You Ever Been Oppressed By A Yahoo Boy? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Oppressed By A Yahoo Boy? Share Your Experience (646 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Create A Yahoo Mail Account From Your Mobile Phone Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Oppressed By A Yahoo Boy? Share Your Experience by slysinzu(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2013
This is someone's experience,he needs your advice,opinion and experience...he said..

This is a Serious Issue that has been Hooking me down, Have you ever Felt Oppressed? I school in one of the University in Nigeria00, I have a Girlfriend, lately a Guy has been Chasing my Girl comes to her Hostel with different of Ride and Spend Money on her, Any Amount. I felt very much Oppressed..
Don't even know what to do now!!
Have you ever been Oppressed by Some Yahoo Guys in your Area or School? How do you Get over it, Am dying!!!

Pls help him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Oppressed By A Yahoo Boy? Share Your Experience by seedord247(m): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2013
You are the one making yourgself feel oppressed. If the gurl in question really love you there's no way the bloke gonna take her away from you.

Advice... Leave the gurl and focus on ya future. See yourself as a lost diamond thats yet to be discovered. Think more about yourself and your family and how you gonnna excrete the poverty out of you and your family.

Dont try to do any stupid thing bcusbof a gurl cuz those tried it yesterday are surely dancing azonto in hell naw (maybe).

God Bless shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ah Ah... Woman!!! / Why Is Bianca Lying, I Knew About Her And FFK, KEMI Omololu Olunloyo / Why Do Pastors Have Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.