Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! (3306 Views)

Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos) / How To Make A Facial Mask / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2008
I Did It Last Night. Felt So Good, I Can't Stop Thinking About It

Last night I treated myself to a facial/massage. It was done at my home. Felt sooo good that I can't stop thinking about it. You see, I am going to a wedding and want to look/feel extra sexy. Ladies, just do it , tongue you are going to feel/look extra sexy kiss kiss tongue wink
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by nana(f): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
ok
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2008
I don't like massages, it tickles me cool tongue
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by eldee(m): 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2008
Phew!!!!

I was so scared. . .
Y'all know what I assumed na grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Alapomeji1: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2008
Y'all know what I assumed na grin

Yeah me too.
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2008
stillwater:

I don't like massages, it tickles me cool tongue
same
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2008
see da dress I am wearing.  Personally I don't like red  BUT but my sister/friends complimented me and said it blend with my chocolate skin colour

Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by frank316(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2008
rubbish, i thot u were trying to tell us you had sex for the first time last night and it fell so good.
only for you to tell us some nonsence anout your rubbish face. who cares, if its not about sex
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by shylladear(f): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2008
nice outfit wink
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by shylladear(f): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2008
i also thought it was sex but anyways the dress looks lovely cheesy
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
yeah, the dress is lovely smiley
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
Thanks ladies.

Well, I am travelling to Antigua tomorrow returning on Saturday.  All the best

Aye frank:  Since your mind is in the "gutter",  feast on this for 10 secs before I delete. BYE
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2008
Are you guys serious??
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
YES. . . . we are serious!!!!
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2008
Lol. . I mean Jackal, who doesn't do a facial for it to be a topic? grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2008
Amazing!!!!!!!!
This is what we get to read now on NL. . . . .
I will be creating a thread soon about me shaving ma beard!!! tongue tongue
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
Xer:

Maybe, just maybe you are taking this cyber space tooooooooooooooooooooo serious.  are you

Tell you what, I am going to create a thread just you. Hope you get ALL the attention you are craving for

Peace
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2008
One thing I can assure is that you'll get replies . . . grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2008
child's play,
there should be a specific room for the children on nland. grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2008
Radiant:

One thing I can assure is that you'll get replies . . . grin

As long as they are not freaky replies, i am good to go!!!

Cayon:

Xer:

Maybe, just maybe you are taking this cyber space tooooooooooooooooooooo serious. are you

Faux!!!!!  I can't be bovvered about cyber issues but it's kinda funny to create a topic like this on romance.
Jeez. . . whats so romantic about ur facials?
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2008
Cayon:

Xer:

Maybe, just maybe you are taking this cyber space tooooooooooooooooooooo serious. are you

Tell you what, I am going to create a thread just you. Hope you get ALL the attention you are craving for

Peace

Now look who's talking about not taking NL / cyber serious. Why you flaring up? grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

whats so romantic about your facials?

May be the swollen face afterwards. grin
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by frank316(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2008
Cayon:

Thanks ladies.

Well, I am travelling to Antigua tomorrow returning on Saturday.  All the best

Aye frank:  Since your mind is in the "gutter",  feast on this for 10 secs before I delete. BYE

its ur type that make nairaland a bore. check out the nonsense u are making us read. if i were by ur side i would have given u a back hand slap for this rubbish

all these sixteen years old girls coming to make old man like me raed shit.
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2008
Radiant:

May be the swollen face afterwards. grin

Priceless!!!!! grin cheesy

Radiant:

Now look who's talking about not taking Nairaland / cyber serious. Why you flaring up? grin

It must be her time of the MONTH!!!!
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by saucekid(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2008
*walks in. . . . . proceeds to walk out*
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Radiant(f): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2008
saucekid:

*walks in. . . . . proceeds to walk out*

Was nice seeing you again. Goodbye wink

~Xerxes~:

It must be her time of the MONTH!!!!

Could be wink
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2008
@frank:

You abuse women? slap
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by saucekid(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2008
@ radiant
i'm not yet gone. . . . .lets go out for lunch
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2008
Radiant:

Could be wink

I can't believe she had to create a thread for Xerxes n Radiant. . . . and she doesn't take cyber issues seriously!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Cayon(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I can't believe she had to create a thread for Xerxes n Radiant. . . . and she doesn't take cyber issues seriously!!!! shocked shocked shocked
I think you are in love with me, but the answer is NO.  You lacking maturity shocked shocked shocked.  I gone go get ready for de wedding

Peace out
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by saucekid(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2008
so he loves ya?
Re: I Treated Myself To A Facial/Massage Last Night! by Xerxes4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2008
Cayon:

I think you are in love with me, but the answer is NO. You lacking maturity shocked shocked shocked. I gone go get ready for de wedding
Peace out

Ridiculous!!! Somebody has been smoking her pubic hair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Lawani Wearing A N550,000 Hair (pictures) / Why sit for long hours to get your hair done? Topnotch Braided wigs Available / How To Make Wigs With Closure Look Natural|longqi Hair Brazilian Curly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.