Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! (2080 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Photo Of Man Who Beat His Wife Blue Black Over Fish / Men Who Beat Up Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2006
What do y'all think bout guys who hit their girls?? and don't folk be acting like it ain't be happening either.
If u are a guy, have u ever hit ur gurl, what would make u hit ur girl and ladies , Has ur man ever hit u or theatened to hit u, Lemmie know

(be honest folks!!!)
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by DaHitler(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2006
I think it is wrong.

I have never hit a girl. And nothing would make me hit a girl. Besides, if you use the right words, you can inflict a lot more pain on women than any bow can.

I don't think I have threatened to hit a girl. (Maybe in the first year of school when I was 4 or so).
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2006
Such guys are just ill-mannered miserable low-life cowards!
if they think they're soo strong, why dont they go fight with their match??

if a guy ever does that to me, he's sure as hell dead! do i look like his punching bag?? the impudence!
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2006
Rhoda, what if u were in a club and a bunch of girls (4 or 5 ) jumped you, would it be ok if you boy smacks one of them?

I'll hit a girl in self-defence!
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by vichel(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2006
guyz who hit their chicks are just fools and they deserve to be alone
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:54pm On May 30, 2006
Big Shishi:

Rhoda, what if u were in a club and a bunch of girls (4 or 5 ) jumped you, would it be ok if you boy smacks one of them?

I'll hit a girl in self-defence!
that is farrr diff from Ur very own guy raising his hands against U
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by otokx(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2006
that is being very base; i'll not raise my hand against any human not to talk of a lady and not just any lady, the one they call my girl.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2006
like i said i'll only hit a girl in self-defence e.g. if i was been hreatened with a weapon, what i hate is when girls know you can't hit them and take advantage e.g. scratching your car after an argument or dissing your mama, i hate girls that diss my mama!!!
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by eveseh(f): 5:14pm On May 30, 2006
guys like that are sucks shocked
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2006
well but it's a diff case if she's not ya gurl cheesy and she's taking advantage of ya gentleness, in that case, i demand U to smack them hard on the lips cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by kimba(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2006
Definitely its wrong for a guy to hit his girl, but more,

girls who stay in such relationships themselves have a more serious problem.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2006
rhoda by lips , you mean ass, rite grin
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by jgirl3: 11:09pm On May 30, 2006
Any guy that tries that crap with me will be in the hospital - day one.
Have any of y'all watched Madea's family reunion? That is what i will do to the guy.
Only useless idiotic cowards hit girls anyhow.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by TMoney4(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2006
j-girl:

Any guy that tries that crap with me will be in the hospital - day one.
Have any of y'all watched Madea's family reunion? That is what i will do to the guy.
Only useless idiotic cowards hit girls anyhow.

Common gal stop the SHAKARA, there nothing you gonna do,

Its just total madness for any guy to beat or hit a gal, i think its very crazy. Women are treasures to be cherished.
if you really very angry, just walk away and calm down.

To the ladies: learn not to provoke your guy, and dont hit him to, OK?!!!
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2006
my ex girl was very hot tempered, she threw a bottle of guiness at me, scratched my car, tore my childhood pictures, if we had an argument, she'll throw anything she could find.
She knew i couldn't hit her, but one day i lost it and slammed her on the bed, she hit her head on the bed's headboard and she just lay there, still, since that day the only time i touch a girl is in bed! grin

Pls don't hit any girl, not even if u wanna 'scrae a lil bit'
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy Big shishi, i with U on that one, she deserved it, i bet she got real scared when U slammed her on the bed cheesy cheesy thats why she laid still cheesy cheesy scardy-cat, she thought U were just gonna sit back while she misbehaved cheesy cheesy ahhh this tyme round she got it wrong cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 12:48pm On May 31, 2006
Big Shishi:

rhoda by lips , you mean ass, rite grin
nahh i meant lips cheesy cheesy well the @$$ wouldnt be a bad idea too cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by BigShishi(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2006
she wuz young but ithought she wuz older
in class, she thought of shish
and drew naughty pics on her school folder
anytime i saw her , i got a lil boner
so one day she met me for a glas of corona
i wuz so thirsty for a taster
so I drank on rhoda like a soda grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2006
wot ya on bout Big shishi?? 4 a sec, i thought U weretalking bout ur gurl but i realised U were actually referring to me!! ma prof right?? thats wot U call ma ''skuul folder''?? cool
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by jgirl3: 9:44pm On May 31, 2006
lol
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by dachosen1(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2006
i think guys that hit there girls are just insecure about themselves. I dont give those type of guys any type of respect.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by desiree(f): 10:25pm On May 31, 2006
Guys that bit on their girls are a total waste of space, the world would be a better place without them for real. Even if a girl was threatening you physically, you have the power to walk away and you can do without such a girl anyways. So it is not an excuse!!!
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Badman888(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2006
thats wrong, y should a guy beat his girl, even slapping a girl isnt really rite but it makes more sense that beaten up
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Izzo(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2006
One of the things that i would never do is raise my hands on a lady not to talk of my own girl, cos hitting her wouldn't solve the problem at hand but would just worsen the whole situation.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by twinkey: 2:07am On Aug 02, 2006
IF A MAN THINK ABOUT PUTTING HIS HANDS ON ME, HE MIND AS WELL DIG A HOLE IN HIS GRAVE SITE BECUASE I'M GONNA PUT HIM THERE.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by kiki(f): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2006
someone once told me dat if a man hit his gurl dat man ain't man enough 2 fight a man he is a lazy man who can only fight a woman is dat true?
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by Izzo(m): 3:18am On Aug 02, 2006
kiki:

someone once told me that if a man hit his girl that man ain't man enough 2 fight a man he is a lazy man who can only fight a woman is that true?

I wouldn't want to believe the man can only fight a woman but i would say some don't intend to do it but due to some reflex actions one can't control at that particular time.
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by keliscia(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
GUYS NEVER HIT A WOMAN EVEN WITH A FLOWER ,
GIRLS INTOUCHABLE,
MEN WHO DOES THAT HAVE A BIG PROBLEM THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO
NO NO !!!!!!

Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2006
that's just a sign he is not a gentlemen
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by iice(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2006
Izzo, you are partly right, however one can master his mind so as not to hit his girl, if a girl was hot-tempered and like throwing stuffs at you, why not hold her hands in a tight grip till her strength expires? Just a thought
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2006
i think it is wrong for any guy to raise his hands against a lady angry
Re: Guys Who Beat Their Gurlz! by doubletree(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2006
it's wrong for a man to hit a woman.and men that think this is the solution to any disagreement with their women don't deserve to be called men.

but on the other hand, it also takes a very strong character to walk away from some crazy women.
some can drive an angel to commit murder!

i know one,she spits venom when she's angry.says anything and will fly at anybody, really really terrible.
needs to be flogged! smiley

, and my man has never hit me and i will never hit or insultĀ  him.there are calm ways to settle any disagreement.

this life is too short for unnecessary agro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Politicians That Must Go To Hell If Nigeria Must Attend Vision 2020 / Nigerian Man Allegedly Attempts To Kill Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing Sex / Another Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.