Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? (6454 Views)

What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? / Ever Heard Of The AMAZING Sliding Rocks / Weirdest Tattoo Ever Is Made In Nigeria,for Nigerian And For The Love Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by whirlwind7(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2013
I read about a man in Iowa who legally goes by the name "Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop" grin grin grin It is quite a mouthful.
In an interview last year, Beezow told the Wisconsin State Journal that his first name represents "the explosion of awareness of the interconnectedness of the infinite love in the universe." Doo-doo, he said, "is the struggle of our daily lives with that awareness, that with love comes chaos."

And Zopittybop-bop-bop "is the outcome of that struggle, which is often ironic, especially because all life ends in death," Beezow said.

According to the Journal, Beezow was previously diagnosed with schizophrenia but disputes the diagnosis and has refused treatment. I've come across some weird local names names too. I met a 5 year old during my NYSC, whose name is "Provision" Provision has a 3 year old younger sibling named "Pantolinus" grin Im not sure i got the right spelling, but that's the way the name sounds...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Anyi3(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
I was in a lecturer's office back then in school when a student entered. When asked his name, the dude said his name is HENCEFORTH... I wan laugh die
The lecturer was now like ehen..gini eme
meaning Ehen what next

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Jaymima(f): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2016
whirlwind7:
I read about a man in Iowa who legally goes by the name "Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop" grin grin grin It is quite a mouthful.
In an interview last year, Beezow told the Wisconsin State Journal that his first name represents "the explosion of awareness of the interconnectedness of the infinite love in the universe." Doo-doo, he said, "is the struggle of our daily lives with that awareness, that with love comes chaos."

And Zopittybop-bop-bop "is the outcome of that struggle, which is often ironic, especially because all life ends in death," Beezow said.

According to the Journal, Beezow was previously diagnosed with schizophrenia but disputes the diagnosis and has refused treatment. I've come across some weird local names names too. I met a 5 year old during my NYSC, whose name is "Provision" Provision has a 3 year old younger sibling named "Pantolinus" grin Im not sure i got the right spelling, but that's the way the name sounds...
Fuhk yuu birch. Funny and weird Taiwanese name
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Warlord3000(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Hahahaha lwkmd cheesy

Bopbopbop na shit and fart sound so make him stop consoling himself tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by oshe11: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2016
**weird **dick **pussy *drinkwater *rat *stone *lie **Godforbid **president
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Ebuka478(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sympathy, heard that name first in my service year at Taraba.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Ay04z(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Swordman
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by faruz: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Enijesiku--{person wey chop remain}.... Mehn dat day funi die...........
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by Nina4u(f): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
This girl i use to work with started messing with this black guy here in usa ..jobbless guy just out of prison ...she gor fired for beeing drunk at work ..got pregnant with the dude ...Shes still on my fb ...well she named the baby Ca$hin she calls him Ca$h cause now she gets goverment checks and dont got to work ...total looser ..i feel bad for the kid ..Ca$h in the checks ...wtf ..shes a big weedsmoker too ... Thats the weidest name by far ..kid go b like was that all i ment to u ..cash??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by greyce: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Consolation.his mates shortened it 2 conso...i was lyk wtf undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by fatai193(m): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good morning all how ur day going, dis is to inform you all that come next week Monday and Tuesday there will b seminar on how to Earn as others load recharge card AT NASAB REALITIES OFFICE, IYE PLAZA BY MEGA ITE OFF REFINERY ROAD WARRI DELTA STATE @ 10AM RESPECTIVELY. ENTRANCE FEE IS FREE..... For more information call 08097677381
Re: What Is The Weirdest Name You Ever Heard? by neyeocha: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2017
http://nucmoney.club/286314343710/

dats d site paying now , but for lazy people oooo, you must work

please I need the swift code and IBAN for GTBank ...please i need it Asap

http://nucmoney.club/286314343710/

also my first payout of $150 is for sale, I have already transfered it to my bitcoin wallets, but don't know how to cash it in naira ........ .... please I need serious people (i accept face to face transactions only).

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Biggest Breast Implants In The World / Check Out The Worlds Craziest Tattoos (see Photos) / Cool And Funny Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.