Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Tell Someone I Love You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Tell Someone I Love You (507 Views)

Need Someone I Can Talk To / I Just Need True Love Someone I Can Call My Own / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell Someone I Love You by xhow2com(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Before I let you know how to tell someone I love you, I must first let you know how the whole process looks like and the things that hinder some people from succeeding. I also want you to know that the process is going to take a little more effort to make it but once you’ve made it, you’re there right? If you’re lacking self-confidence or as a result of shyness, the process is going to take more effort. There’s nothing to be worried of because others have been doing it and why not you?.
Why do others face difficulties?

This is so due to how some people react whenever they see their victim (the opposite sex). They immediately develop a belief systems of rejection that: I can’t try, they’re above my level” etc. Other just say they don’t want to get embarrassed in front of their victim.
Read more »

http://www.xhow2.com/how_to_tell_someone_i_love_you.html

(1) (Reply)

about.com / Any Sincere Mature Lady In Garki Abuja.... / Cute Girlfriend Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.