Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry (3078 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ekytessy(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2013
A Karu Senior Magistrates’ court, yesterday, sentenced a 25-year-old woman, Victoria Alonge, to one-year in jail for pouring hot oil on her boyfriend, Roland Nna, over his refusal to marry her.

The Senior Magistrate, Omolola Akindele, summarily sentenced Alonge without an option of fine after the convict admitted to committing the offence in court.
Alonge was arraigned by the police on a one-count charge of causing grievous hurt on Nna, her boyfriend, who lives in Kurudu, Abuja.

The Police Prosecutor, Cpl. Paschal Njoku, had earlier told the court that Nna reported the incident at Kurudu Police Station on August 11.
Njoku said Alonge went to Nna’s house at about 4:30 a.m. on the fateful day and poured hot oil on him while he was asleep, resulting in grievous hurt on his body.

He said she was immediately arrested by the police, based on the report and confession to committing the crime before the police.
Njoku said while in detention, Alonge threatened to inflict more harm on the victim.

The prosecutor urged the court to summarily punish the accused since she did not deny the charge brought against her.

In her defence, Alonge told the court that her estranged lover dated her for over four years and promised to marry her, only for him to change his mind after falling in love with another women in Abuja.

She said: “I did that to teach him a bitter lesson because he refused to marry me after dating me for over four years.

“He fooled me and my parents and ditched me after finding a new lover here in Abuja. I live in Lagos with my parents.”

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2013
Seems the femme fatales are striking back

Dont know whether to be happy or sad

#endtime
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by bonna4u(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2013
Only one year for causing such damage to the dude's face?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Omg she did that and only got a year, such a light sentence smh
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by traffickz(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
Must your Boyfriend/Girlfriend marry you?

S*x is what brings Jealousy.

Both of them has learnt a lesson, the pain and the scare for the Guy, the jail term for the Babe. I hope she will not be forgotten in prison after serving her term.

I reserve my comments.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Desperation at its peak.
Is it by force? Can you force any to love you, marry you or stay married to you?
Hope the madness and "love" will soon clear from her eye, she will find "Marriage" boku in prison.
Horrible mentality, NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU OR STAY WITH YOU BY FORCE.
Understand that and get over it
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Disgusting TRAGEDY. In a Developing country where SOME Nigerian woman NEED MEN TO PROVIDE money for their upkeep this DESPERATE behaviour is not suprising. Some of them manipulate and Chase men because of fear of Poverty and Traditional stigma of being Unmarried.

Agressive and WICKED !! When Nigerian men marry woman from UK and US who show True love and respect the African culture they wonder why. May God heal and help him to a fast recovery ! cry[b][/b]
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2013
gringringringrin let me just laugh now because if i say how exactly it is in my mind they will say shewa has started again so let me just laugh and make it mild in the best possible way i can

grin grin singing in asa's voice *my baby is gone gone gone,my baby is gone from me,have you seen my baby grin why do i feel they are a perfect couple grin what phenees and puzzy will cause in naija ehen grin anyway what phenees and puzzy has joined together,only hot ororo and vacation in kirikiri can put assunder grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2013
^^^^ lol... kolo... grin grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2013
biolabee: Seems the femme fatales are striking back

#endtime

if she's this desperate at 25, may heaven help the men in nigeria by the time she's in her 30s. she would throw a grenade by then.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Singing in toni braxtons voice *unbreak my hat,say you loff me again * abi should i change it to and i cant stop thinking about,about the happle of my eyes and i cant stop doing withou,without the centre on my life abi is how could an angel break my hat grin abi we should switch it to wasiu ayinde grin afterall he sings loff songs grin baby mi show colour re,kajomaroki,ajomalogbayi pe o,logba logba.grin the ororo pourer will stay in the cage longer than that of a monkey while the faworaja lofa boy market don spoil grin

all faworajas in the house beware and learn your lezzin grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2013
biolabee: ^^^^ lol... kolo... grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ayobase(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2013
traffickz: Must your Boyfriend/Girlfriend marry you?

I guess u are talking like this cos you are not a lady!

Some men are so BARBARIC. They will promise to marry her, thereby having the licence to f.uck and use the poor lady anyhow, but later disposing her for another fresh young blood. Whereas the lady in question must have shunned off many promising suitors!

Kudos, my lady...na just one year jail term. The guy will forever live his life with heavy and defacing scar!

A lesson for guys out there....always define your relationship with these girls....if na on F.ucking levelz, let her know. Don't bargain for what you can't offer!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2013
I don't get the Joke Kuylie, I don't get what perfection has to do with this or what lessons men should learn from this.
What if the tables were turned. What if a lady had dated a man for years and noticed a violent streak in him and decided to leave, will you be here dancing because he poured her hot oil?
What if they married and broke up will she then set the house on fire?
I don't get it, how is chooising to end a relationship now a licence to extreme violence?
If the story was turned round and a man did this to a woman will you be here singing? Yes she is hurt and she is not the first or the last person to ever deal with hurt, but inflicting harm on anyone is not what will make them love you or what will make them "regret"

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayobase:

Some men are so BARBARIC. They will promise to marry her, thereby having the licence to f.uck and use the poor lady anyhow, but later disposing her for another fresh young blood. Whereas the lady in question must have shunned off many promising suitors!

Kudos, my lady...na just one year jail term. The guy will forever live his life with heavy and defacing scar!

A lesson for guys out there....always define your relationship with these girls....if na on F.ucking levelz, let her know. Don't bargain for what you can't offer!

Promise and fail grin

Don't promise if you won't fulfill.....

If you know you made a mistake call, for a solution instead is backing out!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayobase:

gbam!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayobase:

Was she forced? Did she not have a choice? Did he put a gun to her head?
She had a choice to say No s3x but choose to, no one has the right to take away anyones right to choice.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08: I don't get the Joke Kuylie, I don't get what perfection has to do with this or what lessons men should learn from this.
What if the tables were turned. What if a lady had dated a man for years and noticed a violent streak in him and decided to leave, will you be here dancing because he poured her hot oil?
I don't get it, how is chooising to end a relationship now a licence to extreme violence?
If the story was turned round and a man did this to a woman will you be here singing? Yes she is hurt and she is not the first or the last person to ever deal with hurt, but inflicting harm on anyone is not what will make them love you or what will make them "regret"
how was i dancein o mr debrief.please i was not dancing i was only laighing because i have the right to.anyway back to the matter

all the faworajas with sugar coated mouth that no how to deceieve a lady in other to have acess to her congo for 4 years and now replace her should not always think they can get away with it simply because its a mans world in africa,thats leson 1.lesson 2 is that if a man is shinning your congo for more than 2 years and he did not propose to you and you are still opening the gate for him to enter hoping he will propose,dont worry,continue opening the vajyna,he will propose when snow starts falling in nigeria.lesson 3.when a woman has no life but thinks marriage will make her a better person or she is nobody without marriage,that is the result.lesson 4.women should stop putting all their eggs in one basket.if mr a says he no do,plenty men dey outside na,you go con make person wey get tail in between his legs allow you to go to prison when there are 1 million men out there. Singing in lagbajas voice *koko below,ehen below,geron down,ehen get get geron down,omoge campus,jerowo e loke,get on down get get get on down grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: how was i dancein o mr debrief.please i was not dancing i was only laighing because i have the right to.anyway back to the matter

all the faworajas with sugar coated mouth that no how to deceieve a lady in other to have acess to her congo for 4 years and now replace her should not always think they can get away with it simply because its a mans world in africa,thats leson 1.lesson 2 is that if a man is shinning your congo for more than 2 years and he did not propose to you and you are still opening the gate for him to enter hoping he will propose,dont worry,continue opening the vajyna,he will propose when snow starts falling in nigeria.lesson 3.when a woman has no life but thinks marriage will make her a better person or she is nobody without marriage,that is the result.lesson 4.women should stop putting all their eggs in one basket.if mr a says he no do,plenty men dey outside na,you go con make person wey get tail in between his legs allow you to go to prison when there are 1 million men out there. Singing in lagbajas voice *koko below,ehen below,geron down,ehen get get geron down,omoge campus,jerowo e loke,get on down get get get on down grin

I am a "Mrs"
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08:

She had a choice to say No s3x but choose to, no one has the right to take away anyones right to choice.
but a man has all the right to deceieve a woman because he has yam in between his legs right *singing in saint janets voice* iyanu toshey labe milojomiloju o,modupe oko aro,modupe oko asan,oko e tikinronigbekele mi o 8-) baby show mi your style grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08:

I am a "Mrs"
ehen,ok 8-) no wonder you like 'oko' more than your name shocked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
biolabee: Seems the femme fatales are striking back

#endtime
Me dey happ for her action o. If e dey happen like this, many cassanovas go cool down leave the serious minded girls for serious guys to marry. I dey vex when I dey see 1 guy dey pack like 6 babes alone. And some babes go mumu dey pt head for d guys, saying he is bold nd adventurous
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08:

What she did was totally wrong but if u know what comes out from these guys mouth bc of punana, odikwa serious!
Some men just don't know how to handle it when they want and c an ikebe and those oranges!
Their mouth becomes their undoing.

This always happen to men w'out control.
Its not the first,nor will be d last.
One lady that was promised and fail waited till d party night b4 d wedding to execute her own. Her intention was to kill d bride and groom but unfortunately, bride slept in another room while groom slept with 5 other people.All of them died tru fire accident.
One was my cous galfriend. Two were twins. They were burnt beyond recognition.
Since that incident, I've always been an advocate of men pls define ur r/ship.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
traffickz: Must your Boyfriend/Girlfriend marry you?

S*x is what brings Jealousy.

Both of them has learnt a lesson, the pain and the scare for the Guy, the jail term for the Babe. I hope she will not be forgotten in prison after serving her term.

I reserve my comments.
him promise to marry her, if him no promise her she for dn find her way. I support d girl wella, make other girls do same to dia men if him promise to marry u then fail to do so.. See as d man dey like egyptian mummy. Kpata kpata na 8months she go spend fo gaol. She go come out continue her life d new girl go reject d guy. I like this kind of punishment. Na lose lose situation
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
I cant believe some people actually support what she did. In a civilised world, her jail term will be 10 years not just a year. I am not sure you will be saying the same thing if this guy were to be your brother or a close friend. What is bad is bad, we dont know the full story but nobody has a right to react the way she did.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
debrief08: I don't get the Joke Kuylie, I don't get what perfection has to do with this or what lessons men should learn from this.
I don't get it, how is choosing to end a relationship now a licence to extreme violence?

May God bless you! Cant understand the level of hypocrisy here.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
ayobase:

lmao @ license to fück her....

when did promising to marry a girl become a license to fück and use anyhow? some of you people just come online and ptyalise rubbish. that a man promised to marry a woman does not necessarily mean he must marry her. what if he discovers she's lied about some certain things about herself? he should still marry her because of a yeye promise?

besides, sex is meant to be enjoyed by the 2 parties. no one is using the other. they both agreed to have sëx and they both enjoyed the act. people like you go around with the mentality that having sëx with a man is doing him a favour. you need to come out of your cocoon & understand the planet does not spin on the axis of your vägina.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
What she did was totally wrong but if u know what comes out from these guys mouth bc of punana, odikwa serious!
Some men just don't know how to handle it when they want and c an ikebe and those oranges!

One lady that was promised and fail waited till d party night b4 d wedding to execute her own. Her intention was to kill d bride and groom but unfortunately, bride slept in another room while groom slept with 5 other people.All of them died tru fire accident.

Yellowpopo, u get many stories for your life ehn, chai!

It's either your cousin, or cousin fiancé girlfriend, or your friend inlaw mother.

Na wah!

Sometimes I go just read, drop my opinion but you ehn,,,you get many many facts to back them up!

I don't envy you at all grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: Singing in toni braxtons voice *unbreak my hat,say you loff me again * abi should i change it to and i cant stop thinking about,about the happle of my eyes and i cant stop doing withou,without the centre on my life abi is how could an angel break my hat grin abi we should switch it to wasiu ayinde grin afterall he sings loff songs grin baby mi show colour re,kajomaroki,ajomalogbayi pe o,logba logba.grin the ororo pourer will stay in the cage longer than that of a monkey while the faworaja lofa boy market don spoil grin

all faworajas in the house beware and learn your lezzin grin

Badt girl Kulyie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Na waya.. Na by force to marry ??

Marriage= Gateway to heaven. grin
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
passionate88: Me dey happ for her action o. If e dey happen like this, many cassanovas go cool down leave the serious minded girls for serious guys to marry. I dey vex when I dey see 1 guy dey pack like 6 babes alone. And some babes go mumu dey pt head for d guys, saying he is bold nd adventurous
LMAOOOO/// bro .

the thing dey vex persi n sha but wetin be ur own na ur own....
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

woww..... these things could not hapeen in the polygamic days....

damn... burnt?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mouth Action In Marriage. Is It Proper? / Is Euthanasia (mercy Killing) a sin? / Lord! WHY DO Black People Have So Much Kids For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.