Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry (3085 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2013
Is that how mai fride makes suya?! shocked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2013
There's this song that Sarkodie sang, titled: there's a devil in us. Truely there's a devil in us, most of us haven't experienced what will bring it out to the fore. That lady's own was brought to the fore when she was emotionally betrayed by her supposed "husband". To all those still saying she has gone to prison, was the sentence a life sentence or just a year?, and if you 're familiar with our prison time, you should have known by now that she won't spend up to 12 months behind bars before she will be released. But as for the guy, he has been scarred for life, just like cain in the bible that God marked, many girl will not want to touch/have anythin to do wit him again. Unless he do it the PAYG way.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
12 months is sufficient....
a day in any nigerian prison = 100 years in hell. she would be lucky to come out alive. let her suffer and carry her emotional scar till the day she dies.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: There's this song that Sarkodie sang, titled: there's a devil in us. Truely there's a devil in us, most of us haven't experienced what will bring it out to the fore. That lady's own was brought to the fore when she was emotionally betrayed by her supposed "husband". To all those still saying she has gone to prison, was the sentence a life sentence or just a year?, and if you 're familiar with our prison time, you should have known by now that she won't spend up to 12 months behind bars before she will be released. But as for the guy, he has been scarred for life, just like cain in the bible that God marked, many girl will not want to touch/have anythin to do wit him again. Unless he do it the PAYG way.
gbam
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by ayobase(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2013
debrief08:

Let her go to court and sue for breach of promise.
Its like supporting Mob action, Revenge is not justice, no one has the power to take the laws into their hands. NO ONE.
If you support this woman then you should also support a man who hits his wife when she provokes him.
Why are we quick to resort to violence and justify violence?
Men will justify hitting their wives, women will justify this action.
I insist no relationship or even marriage is do or die. No one has the right to inflict harm on another.
We cannot condemn one and justify the other, if she was provoked to burn him then we can also excuse men who beat their wives na.

I got ur point.

But we do still need to consider our steps. Now the guy is in hospital and the girl in prison. Who is at lost? The guy!

Once the deed is done, its done despite what the government does!

Avoild being a victim of a mad woman or man!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2013
ayobase:

I got ur point.

But we do still need to consider our steps. Now the guy is in hospital and the girl in prison. Who is at lost? The guy!

Once the deed is done, its done despite what the government does!

Avoild being a victim of a mad woman or man!

Read the thread below. A guy just got dumped after 8 years. If everyone attacked and maimed people that dump them, then nobody will be left in 9ja. As I said, I blame the court for her sentence. What happened to her happens regularly and will continue to happen. Even married people divorce talk-less of people dating.

https://www.nairaland.com/1405364/girlfriend-told-me-point-blank
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Nashville:

Read the thread below. A guy just got dumped after 8 years. If everyone attacked and maimed people that dump them, then nobody will be left in 9ja. As I said, I blame the court for her sentence. What happened to her happens regularly and will continue to happen. Even married people divorce talk-less of people dating.

https://www.nairaland.com/1405364/girlfriend-told-me-point-blank
It all boils down to choice. He chosed not to be violent and I appreciate him for that. We are men, no matter how the female folks claim nland rant about feminism and equality, we are emotionally matured than most of them. A man's life begins @ 30 while that of a girl starts going slow @ 30. You can see a man of 60 getting married to a girl of 20 but it's very hard for a woman of 50 to get married to a guy of 30. Even if the court had sentenced her to death, I would have still loved her action. You need to see how guys carry different girls just because they promised them marriage after a couple of years they will dump the girl, if half of those girls that got dumped do this same thing to the guys, I bet you many guys will practice 1 prick to 1 toto. If to say I dey Lag, I for go visit d girl for jail. She try

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Royal Roy: Where in the law was it written that a man must marry a woman he dates??

Not condoning the man's actions but surely he had a right to leave if he wasn't okay with her anymore!!
Maybe he saw her as violent & unstable to be with after a while!! You know when the love clears after one or two years & you begin to think with your head & not your heart, anything can happen!

And to those ignorant few who believed he promised her marriage hence the "free access" to her "holyland" I shake my head for you!!!

What planet did y'all grow?

A woman who sleeps with a man because of a certain promise or gain is definitely a [size=28pt] whoree [/size].

Unforced s*x between two adults should not carry any reward other than Orrgasmmm.

Absolutely !![b][/b]
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: It all boils down to choice. He chosed not to be violent and I appreciate him for that. We are men, no matter how the female folks claim nland rant about feminism and equality, we are emotionally matured than most of them. A man's life begins @ 30 while that of a girl starts going slow @ 30. You can see a man of 60 getting married to a girl of 20 but it's very hard for a woman of 50 to get married to a guy of 30. Even if the court had sentenced her to death, I would have still loved her action. You need to see how guys carry different girls just because they promised them marriage after a couple of years they will dump the girl, if half of those girls that got dumped do this same thing to the guys, I bet you many guys will practice 1 prick to 1 toto. If to say I dey Lag, I for go visit d girl for jail. She try

Sorry, This is a loser mentality, don't live your life with this sad theory, its called desperation.
Living life has no age limit please.
Don't limit yourself, don't define yourself by marriage.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2013
[/b]I've witnessed a Nigerian girl in London [b]CRY LIKE A BABY WITH HEAVY TEARS[b][/b] because a guy was 20 minutes late for a date.

This Over-emmotional DRAMA of **SOME** Nigerian girls must stop !!

They should TRY and be economically sufficient and not see potential spouses as ATM Machines. Because a man does not want them (**SOME OF THEM**) become Aggressive like Beasts!
A man should be loved and cared for like a King, and not a means of you getting STATUS, Money or parental approval.

IF HE DUMPS YOU JUST LEEEEAAAVE HIMMMMmmm !!! Success is the Best Revenge !!

When Nigerian Guys visit UK and USA they tell similar stories, and are suprised that we drive our own cars, Buy our own clothes and weaves... WE DONT BEG FOR MARRIAGE and when we do Marry its Mutual respect and has a secret ingredient called.....L O V E !

Thank God all Naija girls are like this ! VIOLENCE IS WRONG and if she did it to my brother I would be Furious of course !![b][/b]
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2013
Meant to say above... THANK GOD NOT ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS... Before Chinyere or Fumi ATTACK me (not that i cant fight o ) lolzzzz
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Meant to say above... THANK GOD NOT ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS... Before Chinyere or Fumi ATTACK me (not that i cant fight o ) lolz
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Passionate seems you are really passionate on this issue
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2013
queenvic: Meant to say above... THANK GOD NOT ALL NAIJA GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS... Before Chinyere or Fumi ATTACK me (not that i cant fight o ) lolz

Next time click on the modify botton below your post so you can edit your writings!!

Nice Post by the way!!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2013
debrief08:

Sorry, This is a loser mentality, don't live your life with this sad theory, its called desperation.
Living life has no age limit please.
Don't limit yourself, don't define yourself by marriage.
Madam, I am a guy, I can deciede to be a single parent or get married and have a family. Even in the west some girls will shoot the guy and hide behind insanity plea, it's left for her lawyer to defend her and the prosecutor to prove otherwise.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2013
queenvic: [/b]I've witnessed a Nigerian girl in London [b]CRY LIKE A BABY WITH HEAVY TEARS[b][/b] because a guy was 20 minutes late for a date.

This Over-emmotional DRAMA of **SOME** Nigerian girls must stop !!

They should TRY and be economically sufficient and not see potential spouses as ATM Machines. Because a man does not want them (**SOME OF THEM**) become Aggressive like Beasts!
A man should be loved and cared for like a King, and not a means of you getting STATUS, Money or parental approval.

IF HE DUMPS YOU JUST LEEEEAAAVE HIMMMMmmm !!! Success is the Best Revenge !!

When Nigerian Guys visit UK and USA they tell similar stories, and are suprised that we drive our own cars, Buy our own clothes and weaves... WE DONT BEG FOR MARRIAGE and when we do Marry its Mutual respect and has a secret ingredient called.....L O V E !

Thank God all Naija girls are like this ! VIOLENCE IS WRONG and if she did it to my brother I would be Furious of course !![b][/b]
This is not about the girl depending on the guy for money. The major issue here is broken promises, he might have promised her heaven on earth, for four good solid years!, then after four years he now noticed she isn't the ONE for him and want to relocate to another hole. Na GOD catch am. I have read reports where some girls commit suicide after such things happen to them, now here's a girl that decieded to fight back (albeit in the extreme) and you lots are condeming her. Some of you that are married how will you feel when your husband's just pack up and leave you for a much more younger, vibrant, energetic and beautiful lady?, will you "just take it to GOD in prayer", or do like most Nigerian women will do by crying and begging him daily.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2013
biolabee: Passionate seems you are really passionate on this issue

what the guy did is very bad, imagine four years of a girl's life wasted by man. After people will say to her "go and marry, see your mates don get children" they will never know what she's passed through in the hands of some men.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by biolabee(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Yes but it still does not justify the wicked act

In a way that's why I like this female empowerment thing aside the bad crap that comes with it

Women should be free not to depend on a man

Afterall the mantra here on this land is marriage no be by force

passionate88: what the guy did is very bad, imagine four years of a girl's life wasted by man. After people will say to her "go and marry, see your mates don get children" they will never know what she's passed through in the hands of some men.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: what the guy did is very bad, imagine four years of a girl's life wasted by man. After people will say to her "go and marry, see your mates don get children" they will never know what she's passed through in the hands of some men.

this is the nonsense people spew that peeves me. 4 years of her life wasted? was she the only one in the relationship? they both lost 4 years of their lives. i can date a babe for 200 years and not marry her if i discover something that would make her unsuitable as a wife.

this is why it's dating/courtship. we often ask couples in a dysfunctional marriage to do their due diligence before tying the knot - and this is exactly what the guy did and yet people are still complaining. if he married her regardless and the marriage goes belly up - people like you would still criticise him for marrying a woman he's not compatible with.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
coogar:

this is the nonsense people spew that peeves me. 4 years of her life wasted? was she the only one in the relationship? they both lost 4 years of their lives. i can date a babe for 200 years and not marry her if i discover something that would make her unsuitable as a wife.

this is why it's dating/courtship. we often ask couples in a dysfunctional marriage to do their due diligence before tying the knot - and this is exactly what the guy did and yet people are still complaining. if he married her regardless and the marriage goes belly up - people like you would still criticise him for marrying a woman he's not compatible with.
He shouldn't have promised her marriage, there's a difference between boy friend and girl friend and what the guy did in this case. He promised to marry her, that means they might have dated for a while before he said such a thing to her.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by coogar: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: He shouldn't have promised her marriage, there's a difference between boy friend and girl friend and what the guy did in this case. He promised to marry her, that means they might have dated for a while before he said such a thing to her.

this is so hilarious.....
promised to marry her? was this a written agreement or a verbal agreement? people who actually married get dumped in divorce or separation - talk less of a relationship. did he propose to her? no. did he abandon her on the wedding day? no. so what claims has she got on him?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: He shouldn't have promised her marriage, there's a difference between boy friend and girl friend and what the guy did in this case. He promised to marry her, that means they might have dated for a while before he said such a thing to her.

Wait oh, so what if he married her, they had several kids and he decides to divorce her and marry another woman, that one na to burn him with petrol abi?
By fire by force ko.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
debrief08:

Wait oh, so what if he married her, they had several kids and he decides to divorce her and marry another woman, that one na to burn him with petrol abi?
By fire by force ko.
She has been sentenced, that's all that matters, within a year time she will be released and will go on with her life as a normal citizen that has served her punishment, while the guy will be disfigured for life.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: This is not about the girl depending on the guy for money. The major issue here is broken promises, he might have promised her heaven on earth, for four good solid years!, then after four years he now noticed she isn't the ONE for him and want to relocate to another hole. Na GOD catch am. I have read reports where some girls commit suicide after such things happen to them, now here's a girl that decieded to fight back (albeit in the extreme) and you lots are condeming her. Some of you that are married how will you feel when your husband's just pack up and leave you for a much more younger, vibrant, energetic and beautiful lady?, will you "just take it to GOD in prayer", or do like most Nigerian women will do by crying and begging him daily.

To answer your question, I dont know what I would do BUT I WOULD NOT POUR HOT OIL ON HIM OR BE VIOLENT..
Men leave wives for younger woman AND Women leave husband for Fit, Hot, fine younger men... But Violence of this type is** WRONG ! ****
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by RoyalRoy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
I suspect Passionate88 might be related to the accused woman!!!

He is so passionate about this babaric act!!!

I guess u've never had an ex girlfriend ever before?

And probably the few ones you've had, you went to a lawyer, signed an agreement with her that me & you, we will only be f*ckin ourselves for 18 months & I will leave you after your center of gravity doesn't hold anymore. Right?

Wake Up Bro.....what is wrong is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by passionate88: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Royal Roy: I suspect Passionate88 might be related to the accused woman!!!

And probably the few ones you've had, you went to a lawyer, signed an agreement with her that me & you, we will only be f*ckin ourselves for 18 months & I will leave you after your center of gravity doesn't hold anymore. Right?

No o. We are not related, I don't even think we are of the same ethnic group. Yes, I don't have an "ex" I have never seen the benefit of girlfriend ish. I will start spending my small cash and unlimited time on her. If God answers prayers, amongst the numerous I pray, one of mine is just too simple "don't let me fall in love" but if I do, let her love me back. I'm not violent in nature, but I support what she did to him.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
debrief08:

By fire by force ko.
that hot oil she poured on his face is called SWEET REVENGE.I WISH THE HOT OIL WAS ACTUALLY POURED ON HIS 2 EYES AND PENIS.IF SHE ACTUALLY DID ANY OF THE ABOVE,THEN THE 1YEAR BEHIND BARS IS ACTUALLY WORTH IT.BY THE TIME SHE COMES BACK,SHE CAN STILL MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE,GET A JOB AND CLEAN UP,BUT THE PHYSICAL,EMTIONAL AND MENTAL SCAR WILL BE ON HIM TILL JESUS COMES.SERIOUSLY

IT IS ONLY VIOLENCE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADOPTED FOR SOME MEN TO LEARN THEIR LESONS,HABA :/
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
passionate88: No o. We are not related, I don't even think we are of the same ethnic group. Yes, I don't have an "ex" I have never seen the benefit of girlfriend ish. I will start spending my small cash and unlimited time on her. If God answers prayers, amongst the numerous I pray, one of mine is just too simple "don't let me fall in love" but if I do, let her love me back. I'm not violent in nature, but I SUPPORT WHAT SHE DID TO HIM.
gbam! Take 5 :D8-)
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Royal Roy: I suspect Passionate88 might be related to the accused woman!!!

ejire mi,as much as i like and respect you because i've vowed to always honour edunjobis,dont force me to say you are talking nonsense shocked
Re: Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
passionate88: She has been sentenced, that's all that matters, within a year time she will be released and will go on with her life as a normal citizen that has served her punishment, while the guy will be disfigured for life.
exactly! The court has restricted her freedom for 1 year while she has given the guy permanent defacement.the 2 got served RIGHT,AS IN PERFECT smiley it couldnt have been any better :*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Joint Account Good For Married Couples OR Not? / . / My Life,my Mistakes,not Your Business...really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.