Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month (18983 Views)

Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet And Note 10.1 By Samsung / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by firestar(f): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2013
undecided

On the pulse. How discreet is that now?

Next one will be a tiara, wedding-ring, necklace, belt, brooch, fascinator, cuff-links-that-blink, hair-pin/comb/band/ shades.

Keep 'em rollin'...
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Revolva(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2013
omo samsung is gettin outta control which naija boy go wan wear watch wey b fone go bustop omo na one hand u go get ..chop chop lebe
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by tijedavid: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Let make some dollars via coupon from alibaba to shop for free. Here is the link:
[url]http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/aliexpress-promotion/index.html?mid=JfaXTN77yPu4godOXRWINw%3D%3D[/url]
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by everyday: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2013
I will love to see what these products will be like
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by BabaAlabi: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
mollytinrox:

Mr. Dumbo, it was after imagining that I asked. I don't see the need for lifting my wrist to my ear to make phone calls or go to bed with a phone strapped to my wrist like a cuff.

Its people like you who sold their father's land to go and buy BB porsche when it was introduced. I asked then what the need was. You can tell me now.

Learn how to talk online. Baba Alaba abi na wetin you call yourself, watch your back!
Look at this village buffoon! Don't you know people use bluetooth headsets to receive calls? Ignorant animal.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by BabaAlabi: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Blazinraj01:
Its a good Imagination but also Imagine someone's hand being 'chopped off to steal the gadget.
lmao...na another wahala be that.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by maphed: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
A friend sent me one (Abacus product) as far back as 2007...it was fun at the beginning,cos heads turned when i made or recieved calls. At a point,i just felt it was crazy and childish....e dey inside the pack for my box now,na only the charger spoil.
If dem dash me i go collect,but wld never spend my cash on it...i knw there wld be inprovement though
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by alexvatt(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
It is not our toast. Nigerians dont want that.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by maphed: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Look at this village buffoon! Don't you know people use bluetooth headsets to receive calls? Ignorant animal.

But bros,wats d need strapping one gadget to the wrist(mobile watch)one to the ear(bluetooth) and probably strapping dark shades to the eyes and dangling rings to the other ear...haba,the person na malu
My advice; use ur money for better things,but if u got more than enough and ur neigbhours aint hungry,then u can go buy on both wrist!
Reminder,David Beckam uses iphone 4 while 5 has been around...guess u knw how much millions in pounds he's worth? Serena williams still uses a 2012 nokia produced phone....how much is ur account ballance?

**laughing in paragraphs**
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
BabaAlabi:

If I am a buffoon all your family members are really stewpid, because they brought you up to quote and reply a buffoon online. I dont blame you, its etisalat that gave you free MB and your dead ancestors who left you a fone that uses GPRS in 2013 that are at fault. stinking odorous unchained mad man.

Seun and his mods, come and chain your dog o.

P.S. I just gave you a taste of what its like not to listen to your mother. If you ever quote me again I'll frustrate you so bad you'll run to Tgirl's suicide thread. Onidoti omo ilenle grin

1 Like

Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by opestein: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
mollytinrox:

If I am a buffoon all your family members are really stewpid, because they brought you up to quote and reply a buffoon online. I dont blame you, its etisalat that gave you free MB and your dead ancestors who left you a fone that uses GPRS in 2013 that are at fault. stinking odorous unchained mad man.

Seun and his mods, come and chain your dog o.

P.S. I just gave you a taste of what its like not to listen to your mother. If you ever quote me again I'll frustrate you so bad you'll run to Tgirl's suicide thread. Onidoti omo ilenle grin
no kill me with lauf oo
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Whizzard(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
lol relevance plz ?
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
maphed:

But bros,wats d need strapping one gadget to the wrist(mobile watch)one to the ear(bluetooth) and probably strapping dark shades to the eyes and dangling rings to the other ear...haba,the person na malu
My advice; use ur money for better things,but if u got more than enough and ur neigbhours aint hungry,then u can go buy on both wrist!
Reminder,David Beckam uses iphone 4 while 5 has been around...guess u knw how much millions in pounds he's worth? Serena williams still uses a 2012 nokia produced phone....how much is ur account ballance?

**laughing in paragraphs**
I so much love your write up or should I say response? The part you said( and your neigbhour aint hungry) i love the most. Keep it up
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
opestein:
no kill me with lauf oo
tell dem 4 me abeg...lol
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Bvercially(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
am waitin for Tecno GEar to come out by october..it'll be d bomb!!!!grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller? / I Regreted Buying Etisalat Huawei Gaga Phone / Facebook Fined $5 Billion For Breaching Users' Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.