Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja (26881 Views)

Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them / BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by mkoabiola: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin ds iyanya de sing pass kukere and ur waist?
So patience wants to dance ur waist again @ds her age.nawa ooo.
Spending tax payers millions for half baked track called ur waist&
Kukere.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by ARico(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bad combination
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Therock5555(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ok na, i will coment @ 2015
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Nuzo1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
If not for malicious purposes, why didn't the op tell us that Onyeka Onwenu, Helen paul, patience Ozokwor, Chi Winifred and 2 popular Hausa musicians also sang and pledged their support.

And since when did we start giving a hoot about political opinions of artistes?

And for the records, it was in a dinner hosted by the first lady(not Gej) in honour of governors who have appointed honored the agreed 35 percent slot in public service for women.

Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Joe50(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
See Photos Of Davido & Friends As He Shoots Video Clip For Skelewu
http://world-newspapper..com/2013/08/see-photos-of-davido-friends-as-he.html
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Livebetalife(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Take care of your mindset for the better, build your inner strength Read 15 powerful quotes on positive Thinking
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Saraben(f): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
GUD 4 DM ABI?
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by TCUBE(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
The same people blaming these musicians for performing in ASO ROCK will gladly do the same if they were in the same position..

Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by biolite(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
presher: GUDLUCK HIDE UR DAUGHTERS IYANYA NO DEY USE EYE SEE WAIST
hmmn
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kolewole na jst dey worry na self
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by A12345: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
hmmm... YY and YY 2penultimate alphabet. Food for thought.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by 3ace(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
The two artistes pledged their support for Goodluck Jonathan's campaign for 2015 election
Why dem no go support wen dem don pay like N10m each into their accounts.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Kunlexic(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
People dat are unserious,they dunno knw what they are saying,they will just waste their labour,make dem go find somewre and sit.......mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Flirtyfemi: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
you copied and pasted this post word for word from kemi filani blog. nawa o.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by creativemusic: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by victorazy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
kennygee: Inyanya always looks like an agbero no mattter what. Nigga needs an upgrade.

Aje kpako girl. "He looks like agbero" but you keep intimating with him in dreams. He needs to upgrade but ur here he is up there with first lady steewww why I hate some girls.

Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by deebrain(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
4reigningqueen: hmmmmmn, this reminds me of an african proverb.

" A woman, whose husband was a former governor and former vice president but now a president, is printing her husbands face on ankara and calling musicians to come and play for her, she should remember that Abacha did the same thing and what happened in 1886 happened to him"

These are the words of our elders.

1996 u meant to say. Thank me later.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by deeptesting(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: Abeg make una like my post. Thanks

When i learn how to pronounce your monicker
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by vipers: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Iyanya honored the invitation because of shepopotemus waist, I heard his her intimacy gadget
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
This guy still de on top wheel chair
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Chanchit: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
I watched it live. Can you Imagine Iyanya telling him mama mate "all my ladies" them jst sidon dey look d guy, na when Onyeka and Aiyefele enter stage all the mama come dance.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Blessmira: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Van
snickers:

Fellow Physics Nerds.

If a speed boat travels on a surface of water at a constantly increasing
Speed. What will happen to the boat as it approaches the speed of
light? Will it start sinking?

3.0 * 10^8m/s na small speed? I tell u d damn boat wil nt sink, rather it wll develop wings n fly away winkcheesy.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by shejane: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Iyanya was singing all my ladies 4 old women, nawah 4 him sef dats y d women no dance bt wen Ayefele nd onyeka sang der danced lyk nev b4
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Blessmira: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
mko abiola: Wetin ds iyanya de sing pass kukere and ur waist?
So patience wants to dance ur waist again @ds her age.nawa ooo.
Spending tax payers millions for half baked track called ur waist&
Kukere.

U don 4get say na Ladies affair. Na im make im come sing
''All ma Ladies ''
''All ma Ladies '' cheesy
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by zeedof(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
gistyinka: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1260680_iyanya_jpg99c311efb7f0381f5b2adaabad9721dd

Musicians Iyanya Mbuk and Yinka Afeyele were the major entertainers at the elaborate dinner party which held at the International Conference Centre last Friday in honour of President Goodluck Jonathan.
The two artistes pledged their support for Goodluck Jonathan's campaign for 2015 election by honoring the invitation, and performing in the customised ankara given to them.
An excited Iyanya shared the photo above on his instagram page.
I hear they might work on a single soon to campaign for Jonathan's 2015 re-election!

http://www.gistyinka.com/yinka-ayefele-and-iyanya-sing-for-president-jonathan-re-election/
.. Every body with his own problem.. When we student dey complain of strike, GEJ dey their dey enjoy himself..tor.. I don hear oo
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Burntcoal(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
wat a bad combo
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Mamacita007(f): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
CFCfan: ..All they want is 'her' waist.

Mummy patience will break his head if he cross that line. which waist? llooooll I love yinka ayefele. God bless him
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by 4reigningqueen: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
deebrain:

1996 u meant to say. Thank me later.

Ode!
Did you read the post to comprehend what my point was? An intelligent secondary student would have known it was just a joke.
Thank me later.
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by Oluabayomi1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
This topic is a bit misleading oo coz Jonathan was not even @d eagle sqr(d venue of d programme).it was d women across d 36 states dt invited dem together wt Onyeka
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by greggng: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Listen carefully ayefele is a musician you ve to respect . He inspires lots of nigerians . Is a shame some peep re still asking who is ayefele as if they re not in naija.he is a true naija person
Re: Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja by laplace19(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: grin

You are everywhere,nawao

Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Little Boy Cries Over Wizkid Daddy Yo (Video) / 'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo