Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 (5077 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Consolidated Breweries Test, LETS MEET HERE / Graduate Trainees Needed At Consolidated Breweries Plc August 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by luvola(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
consolidated breweries graduate management trainee
Our Client:
We are Consolidated Breweries Plc, Nigeria’s third largest brewing company and the producers of quality brands “33” Export Lager Beer, Turbo King Dark Ale, Williams Dark Ale, More Lager Beer, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non Alcoholic Malt Drinks.
These brands have a wide distribution footprint and great consumer following across Nigeria.
Consolidated Breweries Plc, required the service of a Management Trainees.
Job Title: Management Trainees
Job Reference No: BMTP2013
Job Details:
The Management Trainee will undergo an intensive training programme that is tailor-made towards a specific role for a definite period.
Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s locations after completing the training programme.
Functional area(s) Finance, Human Resource, Logistics, Sales, Technical, Marketing Department(s) covered All (e.g Information Technology)
Requirement:
Should be able to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment.
Should demonstrate determination and resilience to beat the competition, be a good team player and be able to work with others to find a common ground.
Should demonstrate the aspiration, the drive and the motivation to develop and grow into positions of higher responsibility.
Should be able to work with computer systems (Microsoft Office suite).
Should not be older than 27 years as at January 1, 2013.
Should have evidence of participation in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption
Education level Should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or Higher National Diploma (HND) with Distinction in any of the following areas: Applied, Natural, Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
A Master’s degree is an advantage.
Minimum experience Needed: 0
Maximum experience needed:
Should have a maximum of two (2) years consecutive post-graduate experience excluding NYSC
Job Location: All area(cities and towns) where we have operations “Nigeria”
Closing Date: 2013-09-03

apply through the below link :http://www.nairacity..com/2013/08/consolidated-breweries-graduate.html source

2 Likes

Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by luvola(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
can someone who was born in september 1986 apply for this job ?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by eHustler(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
luvola: consolidated breweries graduate management trainee
Our Client:
We are Consolidated Breweries Plc, Nigeria’s third largest brewing company and the producers of quality brands “33” Export Lager Beer, Turbo King Dark Ale, Williams Dark Ale, More Lager Beer, Hi-Malt and Maltex Non Alcoholic Malt Drinks.
These brands have a wide distribution footprint and great consumer following across Nigeria.
Consolidated Breweries Plc, required the service of a Management Trainees.
Job Title: Management Trainees
Job Reference No: BMTP2013
Job Details:
The Management Trainee will undergo an intensive training programme that is tailor-made towards a specific role for a definite period.
Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments in any of the Company’s locations after completing the training programme.
Functional area(s) Finance, Human Resource, Logistics, Sales, Technical, Marketing Department(s) covered All (e.g Information Technology)
Requirement:
Should be able to learn fast and adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment.
Should demonstrate determination and resilience to beat the competition, be a good team player and be able to work with others to find a common ground.
Should demonstrate the aspiration, the drive and the motivation to develop and grow into positions of higher responsibility.
Should be able to work with computer systems (Microsoft Office suite).
Should not be older than 27 years as at January 1, 2013.
Should have evidence of participation in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption
Education level Should have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division or Higher National Diploma (HND) with Distinction in any of the following areas: Applied, Natural, Social and Management Sciences; Engineering and related discipline.
A Master’s degree is an advantage.
Minimum experience Needed: 0
Maximum experience needed:
Should have a maximum of two (2) years consecutive post-graduate experience excluding NYSC
Job Location: All area(cities and towns) where we have operations “Nigeria”
Closing Date: 2013-09-03

apply through the below link :http://www.nairacity..com/2013/08/consolidated-breweries-graduate.html source

Thanks guy, but the date of birth space is not active, can't fill that space.Did you experience same?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by eHustler(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
luvola: can someone who was born in september 1986 apply for this job ?

I think so cos the advert says not older than 27yrs as at 1 january 2013, or did they mean to say 2014?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by tunlex01(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Has anyone been able to apply? Cos I can't fit in my date of birth
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by luvola(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
ehustler - it might be from their website or better still use another browser.. Good luck
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by tunlex01(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
I think it's from dem. Cos I tried it using two different browsers
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
use a diff browser. if u have an android,use d browser it shld work...it comes in form of a calendar
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by luvola(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
this is a front page materia for the mod to help others..
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Maxdiamond(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just apply now and an acknowlegement mail was send to my mail box that my aplication was successful.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Polchiz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Max'diamond, Please, how did you do it because the Date of birth thing has refused to open.
[/quote]
Max'diamond:
I just apply now and an acknowlegement mail was send to my mail box that my aplication was successful.
Max'diamond:
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by adedavid501(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
i also just applied succesfully...i used google chroe
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by tunlex01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
try using a system, it works on it...just did mine but I didn't get any acknowledgement message
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Tomjis4God: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
eHustler:

Thanks guy, but the date of birth space is not active, can't fill that space.Did you experience same?
experienced same. But were U able 2 submit?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by oyinaboderin(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Jus applied now on my BB fone and got 2 succex mails from dem
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by eHustler(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
oyinaboderin: Jus applied now on my BB fone and got 2 succex mails from dem

I am also using BB but the DOB space is inactive, how did you do it?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by oyinaboderin(f): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry, dis is late, click on d DOB space n den d year and day, wen it shows den click on dat day in d year u were born n it wld sort out by itself

eHustler:

Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by ikegwegbe(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2013
eHustler:

use the phone's web browser
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by luvola(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Applied successful but yet to get any success message. Any dudez in my shoe
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2013
luvola: Applied successful but yet to get any success message. Any dudez in my shoe
same here
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Erza: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2013
I wonder how long this recruitment process will take?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Erza: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
same here
did you guys apply with a computer or a phone cos that message is meant to be immediate
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by julyb(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2013
how can i submit the form,i mean the submit button.pls help
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by sirwilly1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pls for the guy that received acknowledgment message, how did you go about your registration? I also saw a position as a sales officer. Can someone apply for more than a position? I'm waiting for good replies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by choicely: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Erza: I wonder how long this recruitment process will take?
The application is ending on d 3rd of September, then shortlisting, aptitude test and d rest., will probably run till d end of yr.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Osedidi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Erza: I wonder how long this recruitment process will take?

CB plc is a straight forward company with good management that believes in result and speed so I think the process will be a fast one if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by shuga01: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
max diamond pls can u help? My status shows applied since yesterday but i.m yet 2 receive d confirmation mail. pls advice. Tanxs.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Maxdiamond(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2013
shuga01: max diamond pls can u help? My status shows applied since yesterday but i.m yet 2 receive d confirmation mail. pls advice. Tanxs.
check ur mail box.if u apply and u wia told applied they must send a msg to ur mail box.Two msg will b sent to u.one for registration with their site and the other for the managemaent trainee application.and if u didn't get these msg,it shows dia is a mistakes somewia.
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by flairlady(f): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2013
I didnt get any mail after applying.do i need to build my cv on their site?do i also need to upload my cv and passport?
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Polchiz(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2013
[Those that applied with a system do not get confirmatory email]

1 Like

Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by einsteine(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2013
That's not true. You get two e-mails when you apply with a pc.
Polchiz: [Those that applied with a system do not get confirmatory email]
Re: Consolidated Breweries Graduate Management Trainee for the year 2013 by Polchiz(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2013
I did not see any mails but each time I logged in my status showed that I've applied. When I forgot my password, they sent it to me through my mail.
Please, those that got auto-reply mails, when did you apply? I'm surprised because if we had made mistakes their java error stuff would have detected it in the course of the application.
Thanks!

(1) (2)

Chevron Interview What Next? / Astra Ionos Limited Recruits / Ministry Of Niger Delta Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.