Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Reason Why ASUU Must Shift Ground. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Reason Why ASUU Must Shift Ground. (666 Views)

Why ASUU Has Not Called Off The Strike –ASUU President Nasir Fagge / TOP 7 Reasons Why ASUU Strike Musn't Be Called Off NOW!! / The Truth About Why ASUU Refuse To Call Off The Strike... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why ASUU Must Shift Ground. by Ayima: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
My research about ASUU strike shows that the government is always the winner in the past Strikes by ASUU.ASUU are just wasting their time,they must shift ground becaues even if they negotiate till 20100 the government can never implement their agreement 100%.The reason why their meeting is always deadlocked is that ASUU sleeps and dream seeing the government increasing their earned allowance while the government sleeps and dream seeing ASUU reducing their demands, you know when you have a happy dream and wakeup to findout that is not real is very painful.ASUU must shift ground because i don't really see the government shifting groud for it employees.
Re: The Reason Why ASUU Must Shift Ground. by ishola288: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ayima: My research about ASUU strike shows that the government is always the winner in the past Strikes by ASUU.ASUU are just wasting their time,they must shift ground becaues even if they negotiate till 20100 the government can never implement their agreement 100%.The reason why their meeting is always deadlocked is that ASUU sleeps and dream seeing the government increasing their earned allowance while the government sleeps and dream seeing ASUU reducing their demands, you know when you have a happy dream and wakeup to findout that is not real is very painful.ASUU must shift ground because i don't really see the government shifting groud for it employees.
True talk even til 20200 FG can't fully implement ASUU's demand now APC said no regotiation dat FG have d money
Re: The Reason Why ASUU Must Shift Ground. by ishola288: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ayima: My research about ASUU strike shows that the government is always the winner in the past Strikes by ASUU.ASUU are just wasting their time,they must shift ground becaues even if they negotiate till 20100 the government can never implement their agreement 100%.The reason why their meeting is always deadlocked is that ASUU sleeps and dream seeing the government increasing their earned allowance while the government sleeps and dream seeing ASUU reducing their demands, you know when you have a happy dream and wakeup to findout that is not real is very painful.ASUU must shift ground because i don't really see the government shifting groud for it employees.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Nigerians / Latest On ASUU: FG Invokes No-work-no-pay Rule / EXCLUSIVE: The “hidden Truths” Between ASUU, FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.