Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal (1039 Views)

How To Deal With Emotional Challenges And Hardships / Advice For Late Comers To Juma'ah Prayer / Freedom Of Speech By Americans Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal by U09ce: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
With the daily oppression of the Muslim ummah from all angles, I stumbled upon this video of this great man who died fighting for the course of Islam. He died longing for the liberation of Al-Quds from the hands of the Jews. The main problem of this ummah today is the crop of puppet regimes that only execute what is dictated to them by the western powers. Just watch this!

Re: An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal by tbaba1234: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Killed not long after this speech by a nephew returning from the US.
Re: An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal by U09ce: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Please I'm experiencing problems uploading which I didn't anticipate at first. If you have the video at your disposal, pls upload for the benefit of all. Jazakumullahu khayran
Re: An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal by tbaba1234: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: An Emotional Speech By Late King Faisal by U09ce: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
That was a good one tbaba. Jazakallahu khayran

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Without Prayer. / Scientists Confirm Amazed At The Accuracy Of Verses Of The Glorious Qur'an / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.