Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! (6169 Views)

Does Daniella Okeke Look Like Rihanna? (PHOTOS) / See The Celebrities That Have Slept With Rihanna [photos] / Beyoncé Is Looking Hotter Than Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by chachacorner: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/omg-karrueche-tran-is-getting-hotter-than-rihanna-photos/

Every time I say so, people give me the side eye but come to think of it and ofcourse see, between Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown’s on/off girlfriend but current piece of ***, She’s hotter, sexier and prettier than Rihanna, Chris Brown’s Ex.. So tell me why Chris Brown won’t always do all he can to have Kae at his side.. Added advantage too is she like/loves him so much!

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by chachacorner: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Ab025(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
She has always been hotter and prettier than rihanna.......just that rihanna is a celeb and a hot celeb for that matter and Karrueche can never beat that.....#
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by goldfish80(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Karruche hotter than Rihanna? Yeah dream on!
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by bclipse(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
She aint even close to being hotta than rihanna
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by demelza: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Comparing Kawasaki who has the body of an Asian boy with Queen Riri?
Oh Hell Naw!!
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by druid06(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
They both look good comparatively but one reeks of wealth and comestic surgery while the other seems down to earth like your everyday girl next door. I think I prefer the girl with the tongue twisting name to Rihanna. Rihanna's kinda sluty and loosing it gradually also, have you seen Rees forehead. It looks like something Thor would use when his hammer isn't available..lol..

1 Like

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
How is she hotter than rihanna? Who put firewood for the fire wey dey her body ni?
Andd the karouche or however the name is spelt, get p e n n i s.
Look at the above photo once again and if you got eyes, you'd surely see the d i c k.
Imagine her muscular legs.
*spits*
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by druid06(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:
How is she hotter than rihanna? Who put firewood for the fire wey dey her body ni?
Andd the karouche or however the name is spelt, get p e n n i s.
Look at the above photo once again and if you got eyes, you'd surely see the d i c k.
Imagine her muscular legs.
*spits*

Yes, she has a muscular body because she works out and she does not have a dicck as you claim. Dude it's called a cameltoe.
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin lol
rihanna now looks pale,washed-out and skinny. she use to be this sweet pretty gal with bronze skin.

so this other gal is hotter

1 Like

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by tpia5: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
oh God, did i have to look up the meaning of that.
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Ichliebedich(f): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
nt in this world and definitely nt in the nxt. Dnt be deceived cos tran is browns current handbag Riri is *hottest*

1 Like

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
druid06:

Yes, she has a muscular body because she works out and she does not have a dicck as you claim. Dude it's called a cameltoe.
Lwkmd @ cameltoe.
That aside, other ladies that work out don't have her kind of legs. Even Beyonce that dances A'H' doesn't even have anything close to that.
So why does she have those legs?
Ajekpako things la
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ich liebe dich: nt in this world and definitely nt in the nxt. Dnt be deceived cos tran is browns current handbag Riri is *hottest*
what is this one talking?
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by druid06(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Lwkmd @ cameltoe.
That aside, other ladies that work out don't have her kind of legs. Even Beyonce that dances A'H' doesn't even have anything close to that.
So why does she have those legs?
Ajekpako things la

I don't have the time for unneccessary argument. Believe what you want.
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
druid06:

I don't have the time for unneccessary argument. Believe what you want.
waka pass
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Sanboy25: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
She try o
Looking like a cheap love vendor in this outfit.... nothing hot, very vulgar.... undecided
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Airforce1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Karrueche is a hermaphrodite
She has Diccck inbetween her legs shocked
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Hawta dan rihanna HHHAAAIILL NO!!! Ya, she's pweti, accepted.. But 2 say she is hawta dan rihanna, i dnt tink so.

#justmyopinion
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2013
That's an old pix of badass Riri.Rihanna is hotter and her body is unreal.
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2013
They both need to eat a sandwich undecided ,K looks like a 12 year old girl and that cameltoe aint attractive at all
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by dplomaticVal: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
To say the least, Karr should be compared with a reignin delectable beauty queen, cos she's far more prettier and hotter than Riharam. the fact is clear and indubitable.

1 Like

Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by labaks(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2013
That KuRr's pic ainy doing her no gOod. The lady is also pretty no doubt but Rihanna still rules; Bodywise and facial.
Did I see someone wrote about Rihanna's forehead? Oh please, gimmie a break. Eeyan o le dara tan ko ma ku sibi kan. Have u seen Rihanna in just swimSuit/pant n bra? Even without makeup, Ree still got the face, she's got the body and she's got the legs too . Rihanna is hotter abeg!!
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by sobastical: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
All this ogbanje celeb sef : /
Re: OMG Karrueche Tran Is Getting Hotter Than Rihanna- Photos! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
kelechi abi wetin be her name sef? Hotter dan riri?? Hmmm..ok o...tomorrow its gonna be Mr Ibu hotter dan RMD??

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Storm Police Headquarters Awka- PICTURES / Battle Of The Hips: Jocelyn Dumas, Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Johnson / See What A Nigeria Guy Did To Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.