Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream (692 Views)

My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell / Biblical Interpretations On Homosexuality. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream by arsenalwenger: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dreams they say is a by-product of ones imaginations during the day that do normally 'roll-over' while one is asleep.

But i had a dream last night that got me thinking about the happenings in the spiritual realms, especially with relate to flying witches on broom stick. I saw it while sleeping, many witches flying on a broom stick around a neighbourhood im not familiar with. And i have never imagine such a thought in my life. Some twelve years back my edo friend jokingly told me 'winch dey fly even for afternoon for my village on a broom'. I took it for a fairy-tale.

In the dream i have to run away from this pple in fear and they seem to be minding their own business, didnt even noticed me at all, while others were celebrating with them.

I would want a mature christian to pray for me and help interprete this dream accordingly.
Re: My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream by Agishon: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
d dream shows evil works aro.und a place.others like it but u dont.they did not harm u or pursue u.we should pray for those who rejoice with evil to see d light and turn to support good.
Re: My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream by shortgun(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
For starters, witches don't fly using a broom, its just a believe.

I think your level of spirituality has a lot to do with what you saw, the witches you saw are evil spirit beings(cos they were flying)
The broom represents scattering of something(blessings,marriage,position,or causing confusion)

This will not happen to you directly but to someone close and you will see it, but you can't help this person when it happens.

You need to pray so that God will reverse this situation cos it has already taken place in the spiritual(that's why they were jubilating

1 Like

Re: My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Definitely something bad is around you, not that it will affect you personally in any sense, but it will happen to someone you know, if you sure know of anyone who is going through any sort of unusual situation, you should always try to put them in your prayers.
Re: My People I Need Interpretations To My Dream by arsenalwenger: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2013
shortgun and edddiebruk thank you very much. Really appreciated ur feedbacks.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- Are Nigerians Truly Religious Or Mere Pretenders? / Are You Married To Your Cellphone? / Open Your EYES - We Are At War!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.