Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations (56154 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Joagbaje(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2011
Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations

Jeremiah 29:80
For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed ().

In certain Christian circles, many believe that eating in your dream is ominous; they associate it with the activities of demons. But could there possibly be anything wrong with eating in your sleep? What’s the position of God’s Word on the subject?Let’s begin by reviewing

Isaiah 29:7-8: “And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel…shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite…”

If a man eats in his dream and still wakes up hungry, it means he really didn’t eat anything. This therefore shows there’s nothing to eating in your dream; it’s just the imagination of your spirit.

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream, example is Peter (Acts 10:9-15).

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

Confession
I’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!

Further Study
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
Interesting! smiley

This is the 1st totally on-point message I've seen from author. And best of all, money is not mentioned here.

Truly mature cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2011
It's not the first and there are lots more it's just that you've all being blinded by your belief
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ Something is definitely worrying you.

I am blinded by my belief BUT I said the above - explain then:- has my belief changed now or the tone of this particular message is different?

THINK ! ! ! Your brain is meant for thought.

Meanwhile, go and kneel down in the corner nearest to you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Azibalua(f): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
nuclearboy:

Interesting! smiley

This is the 1st totally on-point message I've seen from author. And best of all, money is not mentioned here.

Truly mature cheesy
Some more messages you can listen to, again pls tell me your village address I will so willingly send it to you lest you say you have made us rich.

1. Christ consciousness
2. Power for change
3. Attitude

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2011
@Azibubu love:

Your people here will tell you I always like to hear good things about people and there are threads on NL where I have defended and supported Mr oyakilome. I was pleasantly surprised by the words above and I expressed my delight. If I see another, I will do same. If he says/spouts rubbish, I will say so.

So please copy those "messages" and paste them on this thread. If fine, FINE! And I will say so. If not, SAD! And I will say so.

He is NOT my God so he can be wrong. Which is where me and you differ - as far as you are concerned, he can't be wrong. But the Bible clarifies that and says ONLY GOD IS TRUE and let ALL men be liars (sinners). I believe what the Bible says. [b]Do YOU? [/b] do you believe Oyaks is NOT always right? Do you believe he can sin? Do you believe the Bible? Or do you believe he is always right and so, the Bible was lying? Think!

If yes, show me where you ever wondered/criticized/saw anything Oyaks did as wrong (a lie). Then we will know you believe the Bible.

Think carefully about the above. Understanding will show you The Truth, The Way and The Life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by yommyuk: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2011
In certain Christian circles, many believe that eating in your dream is ominous; they associate it with the activities of demons. But could there possibly be anything wrong with eating in your sleep? What’s the position of God’s Word on the subject?Let’s begin by reviewing

Valid point cool

However referring to the bolded above, Such can occur in the life of a believer. Strange things do happen and we should not ignore that. Thank God that we do have a weapon that can be used to void such attack.

We know that Satan's has a kingdom -

Matthew 12:26
Our Lord Jesus said "And satan is casting out satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own Kingdom will not survive" -- meaning satan's kingdom is in operation and doomed.

We also know that Satan has angels at his command who work in contrary to God's Will , that is why Matthew 25:41 said "The King will turn on those on his left and say "Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire PREPARED for the devil and his demons" (angels)

We know that Satan's primary tool is temptation and fear and his ultimate goal is to generate disobedience to God.

But we have Christ, the agent of God for our salvation. Satan attacks, but Christ defeats and will eventually strip Satan of all his powers making  him useless in the "LAKE OF FIRE" tongue

Hallelujah bro cool
U have not forgotten your roots.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2011
Azibalua:

Some more messages you can listen to, again pls tell me your village address I will so willingly send it to you lest you say you have made us rich.

1. Christ consciousness
2. Power for change
3. Attitude

Not forgetting 'anticipating evil'
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ All of this is just flatulence.

Rather than listing nice sounding topics, post the messages here. I promise to read ALL & if they make sense to me, I'll say so. And if I disagree, I will say so.

My point remains simple - your pastor can be wrong so I (and you) should not trust him 100%. We should NOT call him father or teacher. Only the HS teaches that makes us TRULY understand. The Bible has clarified - EVERY MAN IS A LIAR AND ONLY GOD IS TRUE. Jesus Himself went as far as asking why some called Him good. That was the Lord Himself speaking to show men that flesh is corruptible. He (Jesus) said only GOD IS good. If you disregard His Words OR the Bible, the Word (not me) says you have not the True Love of God in you and you make your pastor God by saying he is infallible.

Anyway, whether you say it or not, he is not God or a god or divine. The people Psalms called "gods" were not Christians and you believe them inferior to you so don't bring that. If your inferiors (non Christians shey) were gods, then what's special in anyone calling themselves "gods"? Like those jew judges, muslims, atheists, hindus are therefore gods too. Every goat you see is a "god" abeg - it lords it over the grass it eats.

My Bible says let ALL men be liars and that any other god aside Him who created the Heavens is false. Point is - do YOU agree with the Bible?

Bring your messages. I am here waiting

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by newmi(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2011
nuclearboy:

Interesting! smiley

Truly mature cheesy

Bush boy, na who you won deceive no worry spear us we no need your support, how can you say that you have not come across Pastor Chris teaching on the Realms of the Spirit.
Question: How much of the Realm of the Spirit do you know?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2011
grin

And how many people do you think know or have come across your local champion? Is it because each of you in his advertising team has 20 usernames here that you think you have reach?

Plus what you think is the realm of the spirit is fantasy. You WISH you knew!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by thehomer: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2011
Joagbaje:

Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations

Jeremiah 29:80
For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed ().

Isaiah 29:7-8: “And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel…shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite…”

If a man eats in his dream and still wakes up hungry, it means he really didn’t eat anything. This therefore shows there’s nothing to eating in your dream; it’s just the imagination of your spirit.

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream, example is Peter (Acts 10:9-15).

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

Confession
I’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!

Further Study
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

What if the person saw himself being tortured in his dream? What positive spin would you put on it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by SirJohn(m): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2011
thehomer:

What if the person saw himself being tortured in his dream? What positive spin would you put on it?

Eating in the dream was just one of many examples used by the author, the same thing should apply to every dream.

Joagbaje:

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God.

also, dreams occur in the realms of imaginations and heres what the scripture says:

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (King James Version)
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2011
At times dreams comes as a result of traffic of thoughts

Ec 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.
(KJV)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Azibalua(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ All of this is just flatulence.

Rather than listing nice sounding topics, post the messages here. I promise to read ALL & if they make sense to me, I'll say so. And if I disagree, I will say so.

My point remains simple - your pastor can be wrong so I (and you) should not trust him 100%. We should NOT call him father or teacher. Only the HS teaches that makes us TRULY understand. The Bible has clarified - EVERY MAN IS A LIAR AND ONLY GOD IS TRUE. Jesus Himself went as far as asking why some called Him good. That was the Lord Himself speaking to show men that flesh is corruptible. He (Jesus) said only GOD IS good. If you disregard His Words OR the Bible, the Word (not me) says you have not the True Love of God in you and you make your pastor God by saying he is infallible.

Anyway, whether you say it or not, he is not God or a god or divine. The people Psalms called "gods" were not Christians and you believe them inferior to you so don't bring that. If your inferiors (non Christians shey) were gods, then what's special in anyone calling themselves "gods"? Like those jew judges, muslims, atheists, hindus are therefore gods too. Every goat you see is a "god" abeg - it lords it over the grass it eats.

My Bible says let ALL men be liars and that any other god aside Him who created the Heavens is false. Point is - do YOU agree with the Bible?

Bring your messages. I am here waiting

Why don't you want it sent to you
We want to send you the original
Don't you have electricity?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
Azibalua:

Why don't you want it sent to you
We want to send you the original
Don't you have electricity?

OUCH!, that hurts
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
Why don't you just say you're afraid they won't stand up to true scrutiny and chris'll be exposed again. Anyway, It should be obvious to you that you are daft. Shey you said I don't have electricity abi?

Yes, I agree I don't have electricity - my laptop and your own are plugged into chris oyaks jeri curls. That is how we power things around here. Or we plug appliances into the damage CE members make when they defraud people. Daftee, you are a blight on posting rights on the internet and nobody has a right to be as vapid as you are.

Abi you want to send your "holy" thugs here?  grin Search well - you'll find me but bring your memorials along.

@mabell:

found your picture online - do you want to see it? No wonder you stick to CE - only them can force a "husband" on you! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by tlops(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
post here or youtube,
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mabell,

see yourself  tongue tongue tongue

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
But you have a great mind o!
You thought i wouldn't see you own picture ba!?!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Joagbaje(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^^^^
Waooh! He is more handsome than I thought!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2011
For P R E S I D E N Tsmiley  grin Only me? Thank you - I see you're smitten with me to think that for me (probably because of the money you'd want if I got elected). But no chance - I wouldn't allow my neighbors dog date you.  tongue And you even know yourself that Nigeria will become better under people like me? shocked Wow, I am blessed.

Tell us why you're not campaigning that for guyman Chris? Obviously, you know he will eat Nigeria into the ground. Thanks sha kiss

@Jo:

Why don't you answer all the questions yourself & your team have been running from since we chased you from Donnie's thread? Seems you're finally seeing the light for the first time and it is shaking your beliefs. Nowadays, you run away from threads. ole, koleja! Oole, ninu ireke
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
oooh! i would have loved to recommend you to my dentist but he doesn't use large sized chisels
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
The real recommendation above is ok, thank you. And those teeth above were created by God anyway. I see that His work (like the Bible too) is still not good enough for you

Seriously though, you people lose face when you run. You won't believe how people are writing many of us for more clarity on things we write here because it shakes their trust in CE to see you run. It was one person who pointed out Jo's disappearances made him start to wonder. Please dstay around and answer so your coffins can be nailed shut.

BTW, babies should know more than you do. Mr yaks yaps is obviously retarded to make you so shallow
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Joagbaje(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

@Jo:
Why don't you answer all the questions yourself & your team have been running from since we chased you from Donnie's thread? Seems you're finally seeing the light for the first time and it is shaking your beliefs. Nowadays, you run away from threads. ole, koleja! Oole, ninu ireke

I didn't run , I will visit it. If there is anything to respond to.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by SirJohn(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2011
Joagbaje:

I didn't run , I will visit it. If there is anything to respond to.

l hear you! wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2011
We are all waiting.

Please start with "when did the Apostles become born again" - as you insisted and I recall, the story of lazarus and the rich man was a real life incidence. Come and defend your Bible knowledge and show us how we are babes.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Azibalua(f): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2011
Nuclearbut
That picture is scary
You can come to the healing school
Only if you believe sha
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by Azibalua(f): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

The real recommendation above is ok, thank you. And those teeth above were created by God anyway. I see that His work (like the Bible too) is still not good enough for you

Seriously though, you people lose face when you run. You won't believe how people are writing many of us for more clarity on things we write here because it shakes their trust in CE to see you run. It was one person who pointed out Jo's disappearances made him start to wonder. Please dstay around and answer so your coffins can be nailed shut.

BTW, babies should know more than you do. Mr yaks yaps is obviously not-so-smart to make you so shallow

Are you saying facial reconstruction is wrong
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2011
I am saying Godliness with Contentment is great gain. That is what the Bible says. But then, the Bible was never good enough for you was it? Or do you agree with it? On Mabell's posts above, it appears truth cannot be hidden even in jest. My reply to her shows you how it is for me. She raises me above ANY of you. But she does something even more interesting and you all follow.

She has presented an innocent man's picture, something that is private to a HUMAN life, edited it and presented it in jest. Who is she making fun of? Is it me or the poor, innocent man who doesn't know he has become "a rebuke" used by a "god" to amuse herself and her fellow claimants. If I offended her, what was his offense?

Tell me- WHAT was the poor man's offense?

His offense and only problem is that he is poor and unable to defend himself. Yet see the man looking happier than you'll likely ever be. And this shows how you people see the poor - to be trodden upon and abased and made an amusement of. But they represent Christ.

My picture of mabell was to REBUKE her state of mind, ergo it was allegorical. Her retort was to REBUKE God's Work, ergo it was physical and iddiot-pastor-Jo was the first not to consider. A true Chris Embassy representation by all of you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by mabell: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
nuclearboy:

She has presented an innocent man's picture, something that is private to a HUMAN life, edited it and presented it in jest. Who is she making fun of? Is it me or the poor, innocent man who doesn't know he has become "a rebuke" used by a "god" to amuse herself and her fellow claimants. If I offended her, what was his offense?

Tell me- WHAT was the poor man's offense?

His offense and only problem is that he is poor and unable to defend himself. Yet see the man looking happier than you'll likely ever be. And this shows how you people see the poor - to be trodden upon and abased and made an amusement of. But they represent Christ.

My picture of mabell was to REBUKE her state of mind, ergo it was allegorical. Her retort was to REBUKE God's Work, ergo it was physical and iddiot-pastor-Jo was the first not to consider. A true Chris Embassy representation by all of you.

you are so blinded by your ignorance nukky
Listen to all the lines above, how pathetic yet so humble indeed
You want to correct some things or clarify some things and you end up with insults
I laugh grin, you really are far to see and sad to see
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations by nuclearboy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^ Yeah, the man whose picture you introduced is pathetic to you. Just like Jesus too was pathetic in the eyes of many. Kunle truly knew your name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.