Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Top 6 Work/office Scents - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 6 Work/office Scents (914 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging / Top 10 Female Scents / Top 5 Night Out Scents For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Work/office Scents by Fragrancehouse: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
Top 6 work/office scents

Hello fragrance heads *lol* today's list is going out to my peeps in the labour market,all my 9-5ers out there.
I feel a great work scent should last for those long hours you spend at work,that stays with you through the sweaty marketing/field assignments and still gets you the complements *wink*
Personally for my work scent, I love fragrances that leave a sweet scent trail (sillage) pronounced *SEE-YAJ*, not too strong but strong enough to see me through my day.
So here's my Top 6 in my opinion

6 encre noire by lalique.
First of all if this fragrance was 30k I will still buy it, is extremely cheap for what you get from it, greatest bargain since I started collecting fragrances smiley its a pretty sophisticated scent, great vetiver vibe, a little bit of musk and cashmere wood too. I love this. GET IT!!!! You won't regret it.

5 dolce and gabbana's the one.
This is a lovely office scent, it has a tobacco/spicy/fruity vibe going on. I get great longevity with this. Very nice! Sometimes I forget how nice it is until I spray it on.

4. Prada amber pour homme
This is a very clean, sweat amber based fragrance.
Its a bit lighter than the intense version I mentioned in my last post.
I get Great longevity and projection with this. Its a very dominating/daring scent, I get tons of compliments with this and its not that expensive surprisingly.

3 Yves saint Laurent's L'homme *picture*
With a suit and tie on, this is the fragrance for you. It smells expensive, smells like you're important. Its not too strong but it lasts really long to be honest. This is a Fresh/citrus/aromatic/woody fragrance. Great scent.

2 CREEDS millesime imperial *picture*
This is a very low key fragrance, its very salty, crisp,citrus/ fruity based fragrance. Well blended. like all creeds its more of a casual Friday scent. Although its lovely its quiet expensive. That's why its no 2 on this list. I think a cheaper alternative will be Sean jeans unforgivable or Ed Hardy's love and luck for men.

1 L'instant de guarlain pour homme eau extreme. *picture* this is a very lovely fragrance from the house of guarlain. I absolutely love this.
Its a soft cocoa/balmy/woody/sweet patchouli fragrance. Its not overly aggressive,matured scent. Tons and tons of complements wearing this. Sadly its very difficult to find this particular fragrance. So send me an email if you are interested.

So those are my top 5 work scents for men. Check out frag house for more reviews and top 5 lists. For enquiries on any of these fragrances send me an email on fraghouse9ja@gmail.com or call08182126407... Check out my blog for more tips and fragrance reviews ... www.fraghouse9ja..com

(1) (Reply)

Fair Nd White / Fabuleux Lingerie / Spectator Shoe Guide , Shoe Guide For The Livers Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.