Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China (5441 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by ashson: 2:31am On Aug 21, 2013
I will soon embark on a journey to china. I need advice from experienced Nairalanders on what I should Export to china that is legal and profitable.

However, whats best to import from China to Nigeria that is profitable.

Thank you
Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by chukxie(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2013
You've asked a very solid question. I think there are a lot of goods that can be exported from Nigeria to China. By goods i'm not referring to petroleum products because China has a lot of countries it buys those from.Products like cocoa, cassava, palm kernel etc can be exported to China because they don't have them there. You need to conduct a feasibility study in China to find out what they need but are lacking that we have in abundance here. That's where you begin from. On the other hand, there are tons of goods one can import from China to Nigeria. I hope one day our nation would shift from being one that heavily depends on importation to one that exports goods and service to all reaches of the world. I wish you success in your endeavors!

1 Like

Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by ashson: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukxie: You've asked a very solid question. I think there are a lot of goods that can be exported from Nigeria to China. By goods i'm not referring to petroleum products because China has a lot of countries it buys those from.Products like cocoa, cassava, palm kernel etc can be exported to China because they don't have them there. You need to conduct a feasibility study in China to find out what they need but are lacking that we have in abundance here. That's where you begin from. On the other hand, there are tons of goods one can import from China to Nigeria. I hope one day our nation would shift from being one that heavily depends on importation to one that exports goods and service to all reaches of the world. I wish you success in your endeavors!
Thanx alot, i am doing my research for now, i hope to get more info, thanx once again
Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by chukxie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
You are welcome, bro!

1 Like

Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by WhoBeThisMan: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
ashson:

Thanx alot, i am doing my research for now, i hope to get more info, thanx once again
good morning bro, how far did you go with your research? Do you Mind sharing? I'm untested in this too
Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by Moana(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2015
Exporting food items to China.
Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by emmanuelkant77(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bro pls can u help us with what u discovered...I'm interested in the business right now...as a matter of fact my Chinese boss wants me to help him tackle this project....we can even work together if u wish....lets make some money bro,,,any idea?
Re: Whats Best To Export/import From Nigeria To China by Matt01: 5:25pm On Mar 27
I look forward to learning and getting more info on this export thing

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? / How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.