Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here (3235 Views)

5 Whatsapp Features We Really Wish BBM Had / Make Sure Ur Mms Is Activated.send Ur Phone No Proflecwene@yahoo.com For Mtn & Celtel Subscriber / Get/send Ur Mails On Ur Phone Without Configurations: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by fellybabe(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2008
u can send your birthday wish to infobaba here
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by 4peace(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2008
congo info many happy returns
is she your BH or PA¿
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by DualCore1: 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2008
Son, look! U're a year older! Oh my, we are so proud of u son, hope u'll b bringing fellybabe home soon to introduce to us. Take care son, nd dont do drugs.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by tobidaflava(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2008
Merry Birthday!
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ fellybabe

lol, my heart almost jumped into my mouth on sighting this thread. I requested for a birthday advice not a birthday thread. Lol. Thanks Thanks [size=16pt]Thanks [/size]

pLS CHECK YOUR yim

@ brine

I got a scunner for you, thanks for the wish anyway cool

@ 4peace

PA¿

@ Dual Core

Let hope

@ tobidaflava

thanks FOR the merriment grin

@ Dual Core, fellybabe, 4peace, tobidaflava and brine

Thanks again for the velleities wink
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by DualCore1: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2008
Seriously dude, thanks 4 being u. One.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by toluxa1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2008
Today is my Birthday too!!!
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by deeteeneey(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2008
Happy Birthday INFO & TOLUXA.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by showskill(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2008
Babayedo, as you mark your birthday anniversary in conjunction with the nigerian nation, i prophesy that you'll never lack God's favour and affection, may you live looooooooooooooooooooooooong,
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by just2nice(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2008
Jeez!Happy birthday,INFO n TOLUXA1.And besides,where r all d drinks?Dont tell me it is finished so soon!
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by just2nice(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2008
Jeez!Happy birthday,INFO n TOLUXA1.And besides,where r all d drinks?Dont tell me it is finished so soon!
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by val49(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2008
Hapi birthday man.One luv.Safe mehn.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ just2nice

hELP ME ASK THEM O , why he never reach time way them go bring forward celebrates gift self?

@ val49 and deeteeneey

Acknowledged

@ toluxa1

You too ? undecided
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by yicob(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2008
great men think alike. dual core took the word out of my mouth.
thank felly for startin this thread. i was about starting one when i saw it. @ info, keep doing the gud work. thousands of nigerians have benefitted from genuity. @ toluxa, make sure u also affect lives like u brother: info.
@ both, dont do drugs and play save. many happy returns.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2008
yicob:

i was about starting one when i saw it.

i give up undecided

yicob:

don't do drugs and play save

Na wa o, Am getting inpatient o angry [size=28pt]Gifts[/size] angry
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by initialize(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2008
@info

So happy to be part of the celebration today as infobaba is a year older, you're a role model cos you never get bothered by the amount of request you recieve from fellow landers and you treat every request precisely and promptly, Happy Birthday once again,

@toluxa1

Happy Birthday to you too, follow the footstep of your birthday mate. it's a right path to work

@ All

Happy Birthday to everyone in advance or in arrears. let's celebrate ourselves as Nigerians.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by toluxa1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2008
Thanks to all of you who have sent birthday messages to Info and I. WE appreciate you all. Yeah! INFO is a nice guy. I myself have learnt from Him. I have not even had time for all the merry, but i have a full house here doing the eating and drinking. I wish you were all here. CHEERS TO Y'LL
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by fellybabe(f): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2008
Infobaba, if i were to be d president of dis nation, i'll make u my vice president.ha haa haaa haaa.yes oh.
U are one in a thousands,i've tapped alot 4rm ur post.MAY GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY CONTINUES TO INCREASE YOU IN KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM,U SHALL SUCCEED IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVIOUR AND WHATSOEVER U LAY UR HANDS UPON SHALL PROSPER-AMEN
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by fellybabe(f): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2008
@TOLUXA1,happy birthday
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2008
I no fit shout

@ initialize

bizsergio: Thanks for your time wink

@ fellybabe

Thanks for the thread, it was more than a thread after all cheesy cheesy
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by symbian03(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2008
Oh happy birthday to u info i wish u all the good things in life. @toluxa1 all the best bro

@all i wish y'll well,peace
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by DualCore1: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2008
2 thumbs up nd a bow 2 a nairaland living legend. Respect!
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by BayoMaya(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2008
Happy B-day man, but u still got sum numbas to activate grin

can we throw an E-Party, we all will share E-cakes
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by toshacer: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2008
who is InfoBaba pls?
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ Bayo-Maya

No gifts, no E-party
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ tosh_acer

InfoBaba is a name of a person, not an animal nah a thing tongue
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by BayoMaya(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2008
info:

@ tosh_acer

Oh, haha, i think infobaba is info's father grin

infobaba updated hmm
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by toshacer: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2008
info:

@ tosh_acer

Seems you failed English Language - hahahaha - I said "who" - meaning I was referring to a person - I didnt say "what" - Mr Info.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by DualCore1: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2008
Please dont attack this guy in a thread made to make him happy. Now u know who he is, guess we can go on.
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ tosh_acer

Whatever undecided
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2008
@ brine

I lent to always win through actions, but never through arguments undecided you self take note. And i'd prefer if that 75% friends be converted to enemies undecided
Re: Send Ur Birthday Wish To Infobaba Here by honsule(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2008
Guys,i guess am missing out of this fun.No thanks to my exams and PHCN in the school.I wish you what you wish for yourself.And remember and always @ home with infobaba than info.My Bday is this month too,we are "June babies".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of Nokia N81 Firmware Upgrade / Glo Biiig Dash-free Glo To Glo Calls / Itel User Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.