Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is A Year Older Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is A Year Older Today (3317 Views)

See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) / nil / Nigerian Actor Kelvin Ikeduba In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is A Year Older Today by 9emat: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is A Year Older Today

The Nollywood Actor who recently survived a Auto-crash Accident is a year. Older today, The Actor Has been Receiving Series Of Messages From Family and Friends. Nollywood Actress Toyosi Adesanya Specifically Forgone the pix On Her DP( Her Film Postal ni ooo) for kelvin Ikeduba and her photo., Stating Specificcaly on her status that "For You To Know I Care, I Forgo The Postal Of My film For Today" See Second photo Above.

Hmmmmm "CARE", It's good to care for Your Partner You Know.

http://www.letdemknw..com/2013/08/nollywood-actor-kelvin-ikeduba-is-year.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Very Hilarious Throw Back Photos Of I Go Die.(u Must Laff) / Barcelona To Sign Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son? (photos) / When a Guy Body Build Sotey His Chest Grow Boobs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.