Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146972 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by samfaj(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2013
lordsbiz: ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT.
FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO APPLY THIS FORMULAR ON THEIR BECAUSE THEY FOUND IT A BIT COMPLEX. I WILL BE POSTING A VERY SIMPLE AND PROFITING WAY OF DOING IT. EVEN THE GURUS WILL APPRECIATE IT. SO. WATCHOUT. WILL WAIT TILL PEOPLE ARE AWAKE. SO WATCHOUT ITS DEFINITELY TODAY. GOOD MORNING MY PEOPLE
Good job bro...we are patiently waiting sir.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2013
Ngezeck formular is in www.online-betting.me.uk
check it out for quick understanding.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2013
This formular is in online-betting.me.uk
check it out 4 quick understanding.
ngezeck: Olimpo 1 - 1 All Boys won unda 2.5 goals.
FT Huracan 2 - 0 San Martin unda 2.5
FT Union 1 - 1 Douglas Haig won
FT Boca Unidos 1 - 1 Instituto won
FT Bahia 2 - 0 Nautico won
FT Sao Paulo 2 - 1 Fluminense under 2.5 but lost
FT Vasco da Gama 1 - 1 Corinthians under 2.5 I used the method for all this matches
This formular is in online-betting.me.uk
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jbrain88: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2013
ngezeck: Olimpo 1 - 1 All Boys won unda 2.5 goals.
FT Huracan 2 - 0 San Martin unda 2.5
FT Union 1 - 1 Douglas Haig won
FT Boca Unidos 1 - 1 Instituto won
FT Bahia 2 - 0 Nautico won
FT Sao Paulo 2 - 1 Fluminense under 2.5 but lost
FT Vasco da Gama 1 - 1 Corinthians under 2.5 I used the method for all this matches
,nice one ,i also noticed dat majority of d score was both of them scoring which is a gud way too if u bet single.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Akabay(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
ngezeck: Pls I want 2 add my own strategy...... 4 example olimpo vs all boys argentina league,bring out the last 5 or 4 matches both teams have played their last match score as follows olimpo vs all boys.olimpo at home against all boys 1-2,1-0 and all boys at home against olimpo 1-2,1-0

@op, gud job more blessing, there's a bit confusion on how to picked d last 4 match scores on ds teams: Olimpo vs All Boys, is it dt u picked their scores 4rm only match involved d 2 teams alone or from another team they played wit (i.e Olimpo vs Douglas Haig)in d last 4 matches cos i ve also checked their previous 4rm flashscore nd their is quite diff 4rm ur own, plx kindly explain in a more simpler way, tnx bro
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by johnnobles: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2013
[siq[email][/email]ze=8pt][/size] [quote author=lordsbiz]ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT.
FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO APPLY THIS FORMULAR ON THEIR BECAUSE THEY FOUND IT A BIT COMPLEX. I WILL BE POSTING A VERY SIMPLE AND PROFITING WAY OF DOING IT. EVEN THE GURUS WILL APPRECIATE IT. SO. WATCHOUT. WILL WAIT TILL PEOPLE ARE AWAKE. SO WATCHOUT ITS DEFINITELY TODAY. GOOD MORNING
Bros. How far
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ngezeck(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2013
@akabay First I pick the score b/twn both teams olimpo vs all boys after dat I pick the score between oda teams as in their recent last five matches olimpo vs oda teams nd all boy vs oda teams to determine their strength nd form
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2013
GUYS MAKE UNA PLEASE HOLD ON FOR ME OH. MY BIS SUPPOSE DONE EXPIRE THIS MORNING BY 10:35 AND I DONE PASS THRESHOLD ON FRIDAY. I HAVE ALREADY LOADED 1k CREDIT BEFORE THE EXPIRY TIME. BUT THE THING REFUSE TO AUTO RENEW OH. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME TILL IT AUTO RENEWS COS I NO WAN MISS THE ADDITIONAL 3WEEKS. I DON DEY BURN CARD POST SINCE FRIDAY OH. THE LEAST YOU GUYS CAN DO IS WAIT A LITTLE TILL THE THING AUTO RENEW. AND FOR THOSE WHO LIKE READING THE OTHERSIDE OF AN INFORTMATION. I SAID I HAVE ALREADY LOADED CREDIT ON MY PHONE OH AND AM NOT ASKING FOR CARD FROM ANYBODY. SO NO BODY SHOULD OFFER ANYTHING OR TRY TO MANIPULATE MY WORDS OH. THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS CAN DO IS WAIT AND IF ANYBODY HAS EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE AND KNOW A WAY AROUND IT. I WILL DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE INFO.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by simplyOJ(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2013
lordsbiz: GUYS MAKE UNA PLEASE HOLD ON FOR ME OH. MY BIS SUPPOSE DONE EXPIRE THIS MORNING BY 10:35 AND I DONE PASS THRESHOLD ON FRIDAY. I HAVE ALREADY LOADED 1k CREDIT BEFORE THE EXPIRY TIME. BUT THE THING REFUSE TO AUTO RENEW OH. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME TILL IT AUTO RENEWS COS I NO WAN MISS THE ADDITIONAL 3WEEKS. I DON DEY BURN CARD POST SINCE FRIDAY OH. THE LEAST YOU GUYS CAN DO IS WAIT A LITTLE TILL THE THING AUTO RENEW. AND FOR THOSE WHO LIKE READING THE OTHERSIDE OF AN INFORTMATION. I SAID I HAVE ALREADY LOADED CREDIT ON MY PHONE OH AND AM NOT ASKING FOR CARD FROM ANYBODY. SO NO BODY SHOULD OFFER ANYTHING OR TRY TO MANIPULATE MY WORDS OH. THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS CAN DO IS WAIT AND IF ANYBODY HAS EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE AND KNOW A WAY AROUND IT. I WILL DEFINITELY APPRECIATE THE INFO.
My finger don cross. I dey wait. Good Morning.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ngezeck(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chigorkizz: This formular is in online-betting.me.uk
check it out 4 quick understanding.This formular is in online-betting.me.uk
dis my strategy is nt there i have checked it
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Check it under betting strategies on the site after dat check under/over strategies wit statistics.
ngezeck: dis my strategy is nt there i have checked it
Check it under betting strategies on the site after dat check under/over strategies wit statistics.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
lordsbiz: now lets assume we are going for 80%, that means we will be playing 8 correct score for a single game, there are few rules guiding this bet, for all your bets on the 8 correct scores that total amount of all the bets must be under 20 percent of your total account balance, so with that in mind, before you place your bet on any team whichever team you choose make sure you check out the correct score odds, not all have favourable odd for 80% winnings but be rest assured you cant lose down, so once you get the match that has favourable correct score odd, now go to http://www.soccervista.com on the site checkout their predictions for the game, click on the game to view the history of both team together always remember history plays a significant role in football now with all the statistics you should be able to select your 8 correct scores for placing bets based on the info, always remember that ffotball prediction sites might be wrong in the predictions of who wins or lose a match but most time the final score of a match always vary around the predicted score line, this can also be a guide for you, and the website i will recommend for such guideline is www.windrawwin.com checkout the prediction for score or checkout their played games like yesterday predictions you will see that even if they lose the prediction, the final score is always very close to the prediction, which could assist us alot, this is because these websites have professionals and sophisticated computer programs dedicated to analysing and predict scores which we may never get, are we still learning?
. Greetings LORDBIZ, JUST GOT UNBANNED YESTERNIGHT SO AM TAKING A TOUR FROM PAGE 0 AND MAKING ONE OR TWO COMMENTS AS I MOVE ON. Talking about site where we can gather Correct SCORES, i would like to add that the more the better. When you are able to get at least 5correct predictions on a Particular match and look at the Trend you are sure to strike a Balance. For example the Fulham VS Arsenal match had various Predictions but all concluded that Arsenal was Going to concede at least a Goal and Score more than a Goal to win the match. Kindly pen this site down and please take time to decode them cos i do not want to get banned Again. Soccer.vista, win.draw.win., who.scored, pred.ictz, and lastly Viti.bet, i hope you are able to decode each given site. Write them down somewhere and always check their Predictions and NOTE their score lines. This will give you a mindset of where to Pull your 8prediction or 6predictions. Remember Guys that this market is not a Market where you stake heavily and expect to HAMMER QUICKLY. I Hope i have been able to add a little the noble Cause of LORDBIZ. Greetings Everyone. Moving on to Page 3 now to see what is Next for ME to Comment On.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by agho22(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Some matches don start n sum re still ahead olrdbiz where @ thou nah??
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
ngezeck: So olimpo recent past 5 matches between oda team as follows 3-1 olimpo at away, 0-0 olimpo at home, 2-1 olimpo at away 3-2 olimpo at away 0-0 olimpo at home.so we add scored nd receive goals and divide by 5,example for olimpo scored goal 1 0 1 2 0=4 4/5=0.8 for received goals 3 0 2 3 0=8 8/5=1.6 we add both result 2geda 0.8 1.6=2.4 u divide it by 2 2.4/2=1.2.. For all boys 1-1 all boy at home 1-0 all boy at home 1-0 all boys at away 1-1 all boys at home 4-0 all at away we still apply d above method scored goals by all boys 1 1 0 1 0=4 4/5=0.8 received goal 1 0 1 1 4=7 7/5=1.4 add both result 1.4 0.8=2.2 divide it by 2 which is 1.1 so we add both result 1.1 1.2=2.3 so it is going to be under 2.5
. GREAT ONE THERE BRO, DEFINATELY LOOKING AT THE TREND OF THEIR LAST 5GAMES IN THAT PARTICULAR COMPETITION AND LAST 3HOME OR AWAY GAMES , ONE CAN ALWAYS CUT IT DOWN TO 5WAY RATHER THAN SEVEN OR EIGHT. Will test this without Staking for at Least One Week then Lunch It in Fully. Well Done Once Again.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
johnnobles: I beg. I want to be in the same page with u guys. I need to learn the basis before I can apply the strategy. Please my mail is johnnobles2928@yahoo.co.uk . I can meet u on a one and one training, I live at sango ota.
. IT IS STILL ON PAGE 5 BROTHER. Just get to Page 0 And start Reading from There. When you are Through you simply Ask your Question where you are not Fully Cleared. Hope you Got That. To Your Success.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. HOPE YOU ALL HER DOING FINE. KINDLY ENSURE IF YOU ARE NEW HERE TO TAKE TIME OUT AND READ THROUGH ALL THE PAGES.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
MTN don turn empty ehn today o, i subscribed for BBC today and up until now dem never send me notification message, i don call customer care three times today, make una no vex with me o, empty ehn be the cause o. i will dish the new procedure out as soon as i get the internet notification. i dey beg una o
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Mnewton(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
lordsbiz: MTN don turn empty ehn today o, i subscribed for BBC today and up until now dem never send me notification message, i don call customer care three times today, make una no vex with me o, empty ehn be the cause o. i will dish the new procedure out as soon as i get the internet notification. i dey beg una o
oga lordbiz we understand u wella...on behalf of the class...... COS I AM THE CLASS monitor........we remain loyal SIR

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ LordsBiz na 9ja we dey so anytin can happen. Motion seconded.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by prinzy(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] i'did really like to show appreciation to u all, the enlightment was really worth my stay at night reading through the pages of this thread!....Reali i'v learnt somthings and will learn more..Thanks to lordsbiz, for this thread and those who encouraged it...Finally...I must say nigerians are very intelligent people, kudos to ngezeck for ya calculative dexterity,to chigorkizz for your witty intuition... Having said dis. ..May i ask for permission to come "aboard"..Gudmorning all.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Isiri: 2:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Good day house. Pls house,can anybody in d house
tell me how I can be an agent to this sport bet
biz.had been seen many shops around the city of
lag,and Im really interested in the biz but hv no clue
on how it operate.I will be very appreciate if any
one of u can help me out. U can email me ur
number and will call u. eydjoras@yahoo.com
Thanks so much
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by johnnobles: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=Rhemite]. IT IS STILL ON PAGE 5 BROTHER. Just get to Page 0 And start Reading from There. When you are Through you simply Ask your Question where you are not Fully Cleared. Hope you Got That. To Your Success. [/quote
Thanks my bro. Which site do I go to and how do I subscribe to the game, please hint me more of the basis. Am interested in this game and I need the basic fundamentals. Or if u can advice me on the site or blog to get it I will be fine.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dmelia: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
lordsbiz we dey wait for u ooo.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ovokeiv1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oga lordbiz is all well? Hope u didnt bring us out of egypt jxt 2 abandon us at d banks of d red sea o!!!
See d egyptians are coming o shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jbrain88: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
ovokeiv1: Oga lordbiz is all well? Hope u didnt bring us out of egypt jxt 2 abandon us at d banks of d red sea o!!!
See d egyptians are coming o shocked shocked shocked
,me wan begin swin d red sea oh lordbiz.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
BACK AND LOADED. LET THE CLASS CONTINUE. BUT BEFORE WE GO FORWARD I WILL LIKE TO APPRECIATE ALL THAT HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE INFACT I DEY GBADUN UNA. INSHORT NO ONE IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE. WHEN WE PUT OUR MINDS TOGETHER THERE IS NOTHING WE CANT ACHIEVE. ANYWAY TODAY WAS WINNING THINGS, WHATS YOUR DAY LIKE?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by BasseyJ(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
lordsbiz: BACK AND LOADED. LET THE CLASS CONTINUE. BUT BEFORE WE GO FORWARD I WILL LIKE TO APPRECIATE ALL THAT HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE INFACT I DEY GBADUN UNA. INSHORT NO ONE IS AN ISLAND OF KNOWLEDGE. WHEN WE PUT OUR MINDS TOGETHER THERE IS NOTHING WE CANT ACHIEVE. ANYWAY TODAY WAS WINNING THINGS, WHATS YOUR DAY LIKE?
Welcome back bro, I've found this thread very enlightenment, ride on please
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
9ja Bookies na wacko. Couldn't place a single bet today. LordsBiz we miss ya directions & lectures. When is d next class coming up?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by agho22(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lordbiz 4k up dey oo 2day me jux loose badly...I won yesterday buh lost em 2day plz ooo ride fast..
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
agho22: Lordbiz 4k up dey oo 2day me jux loose badly...I won yesterday buh lost em 2day plz ooo ride fast..
type it out in details, what happened
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lacastre: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
omo c pple dy make doooo.i must not b wanted
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by agho22(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
lordsbiz:
type it out in details, what happened
I still didn't understand the option above so I went 4 some combos which kilmarock. Crystal palace n austria wien killed....nt happy @all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.