Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? (607 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2013
I SAW MY PERIOD LAST ON THE 15TH OF JULY TWO WEEKS LATER I.E ON THE 29TH OF JULY WE ROMANCED....AND HE RELEASED ON THE TIP OF MY VAGINA........PLS NOTE THERE WASS NO PENETRATION....
RIGHT NOW I AV NOT SEEN MY PERIOD AND THEN WENT FOR A PREGNANCY TEST ..WHC SHOWED POSITIVE.... PLS NOTE THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE....
PLS IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT THAT WAY.....IS IT SAFE TO REMOVE THE BABY NOW AS IT ISS ONLY 3 WEEKS OLD....PLS I NEED UR AVISE
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by ilaugh1: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2013
you are the most stuupid person living.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by njideoby(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Its definitely possible since dat 29th was ur ovulation day and on such days de vaginal secretions and physiological make-ups are so eager to transport any available spermatozoa straight to ur tubes for fertilisation.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by frederal(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Contradiction:
1. No penetration
2. He released...Is it MouthAction?
3. If its a Mouth Action, how did he release on ur ****?
Nobody will advice u to abort it...its a function of ur conviction based ur faith/belief
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
my dear, sometimes, what we do not plan for do happen.....this may leave us in a confused frustrated way..... its how we react that makes the difference.
all it takes for pregnancy(d way it was designed) is for one sperm from ur partner to make it to one of your ovaries..... its actually very possible since from you description, you are at your ovulation period.

Now for the question of removal, truth is, you need to know what you are contemplating... your little miracle in you womb. experienced his/her first heart beat some days ago..(17days old). by tomorrow or next, he/she will have brain activities... I advice you talk to your parents/guardian or a matured councillor. in few months time, you'd smile at your very own bundle of joy...
its so much more easier and moral to keep the baby. please do not abort.
congratulations dear.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by Homogeneositys(f): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
D same thing happened 2 me, abt 3 yrs ago.
Re: Doctors In The House Pls Help- Can This Be True? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Homogeneositys: D same thing happened 2 me, abt 3 yrs ago.
Pls tell me how did u handle it?

(1) (Reply)

Florida Boy, 12, Dies From Brain-eating Parasite / What's The Secret Behind Yawning? / 23-yr-old Dumps Baby In Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.