Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA (1323 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Desmond Elliot, Start Campaign To Compensate Tayo Over His Loss At BBA 2014 / Goldie Without Makeup At BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA by luv2talk(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2013

Beverly has issues with Elikem for telling Pokello something he was not supposed to.

The House almost came to a standstill this afternoon when Beverly and Elikem got into their second argument in as many days. Beverly revealed how disappointed in Elikem she is after he told Pokello something she had said. "You shouldn't have told Pokello what I told you. You're supposed to be my brother," Beverly said.

Beverly happens to be one of the Housemates, apart from Bimp, who went and told Elikem that Pokello is a very dangerous woman and Elikem should watch his back when dealing with her."You told me that Pokello is dangerous and at that time she had been Swapped to the Diamond House, while I was stuck in the Ruby House. I was shocked when I heard the same thing from two different people and confronted her about it. I thought she had done something to betray me. I don’t regret asking her about it because I care about her. I care about you too and I would do the same if I heard something about you. I would ask you and be straight up about it. If it concerns people you love, you will let them know and try to protect them," Elikem said.

Beverly defended herself and said Elikem shouldn't have asked Pokello about it. "When I said she is dangerous, it wasn't because of something specific that she did, I was just concerned about you," Beverly said. Just the other day, Beverly laid into Elikem for failing to comfort her when Angelo was Evicted.

Source: http://vibenaija..com/2013/08/beverly-osu-fights-elikem-again-at-bba.html

Re: Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA by ifeomabernard(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
wow!! he sure looks like a betrayal
Re: Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA by cumpaddre(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
ifeomabernard: betrayal

(((((!!!!!)))))
Re: Beverly Osu Fights Elikem Again At BBA by Nomski0(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
The way Bev's news trends on nairaland these days eh. Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Dad / Booty On Display!!!! Fan Goes Crazy At Cokobar Concert / "Igbe-ti-gbe Master" Terry G, Attacked By Armed Robbers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.