Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out (9973 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Sales Promo On Used Clothes / Just Landed : Bales Of Used Clothes And Shoes: Assorted UK Soft Drinks/juice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2013
passe: We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
5. Ladies Capri (Ladies Three Quarter)
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2013
We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt
Interested buyers, please kindly contact my representative in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail @Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2013
passe: We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
We have the following carefully sorted quality Grade clothes in 55Kg in our store available for sale;

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by annawhite(f): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Children mx ? Aw much is a bale?
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by Randito(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2013
I wish u guys can in anyway bring it down to benin. I could get buyers easily.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2013
annawhite: Children mx ? Aw much is a bale?

Children Mix is N60K last based on our Promo price but you can"t buy children mix alone,you are expected to buy any other bale u want for us to sell children mix to you.

This is our business policy on the sale of Children mix.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2013
Randito: I wish u guys can in anyway bring it down to benin. I could get buyers easily.

We don"t need to bring it down to Benin as you said. If you are a serious buyer,all you need is to pay money into our account,then we help you do the way bill to Benin. Alternatively,you can travel to Lagos and see what you are buying. We have people coming from Ilorin,Ibadan,Abeokuta,Onitsha and so on. Benin is not far from Lagos if really you are a serious buyer. Kindly contact Mrs Toriola on 08023815941 or Saheed on 08023061719 for further assistance.Thanks
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:58am On Oct 29, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 2:04am On Oct 30, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2013
We have taken delivery of the following carefully sorted quality Grade used clothes in 45Kg in our store ;

1.Ladies Tank Top Mix
2.Ladies Three Quarter
3.Ladies Blouse
4.Men Chinose Trousers
5.Ladies Trousers
6.Men Cotton Shirt
7.Children Joggers
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

We welcome bulk buyers/wholesalers, kindly contact Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 for your purchases,orders and further enquiries , Alternatively, you can contact Mr. SOT on 08023061719 further enquiries, or a mail to Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.We thank you for your anticipated business.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:20am On Oct 31, 2013
passe: We have taken delivery of the following carefully sorted quality Grade used clothes in 45Kg in our store ;

1.Ladies Tank Top Mix
2.Ladies Three Quarter
3.Ladies Blouse
4.Men Chinose Trousers
5.Ladies Trousers
6.Men Cotton Shirt
7.Children Joggers
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

We welcome bulk buyers/wholesalers, kindly contact Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 for your purchases,orders and further enquiries , Alternatively, you can contact Mr. SOT on 08023061719 further enquiries, or a mail to Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.We thank you for your anticipated business.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
We have taken delivery of the following carefully sorted quality Grade used clothes in 45Kg in our store ;

1.Ladies Tank Top Mix
2.Ladies Three Quarter
3.Ladies Blouse
4.Men Chinose Trousers
5.Ladies Trousers
6.Men Cotton Shirt
7.Children Joggers
8.Men Cotton Shirts
9.Men Jeans

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2013

1. Children Mix
2. Ladies Top mix
3. Bra
4. Men Chinose Trousers
6. Men Cotton Shirt
7. Ladies Short Skirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Get Foreign Gallstone Buyer. / Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / We Buy For You On 1688,taobao ,Aliexpress,Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.