Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,837 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? (1535 Views)

20 Things Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50 / Have You Ever Been Affected By "Fear Of Unknown" / Experience Of Early Years Of Your Marriage And How It Affected Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
Post your comments here on How Nairaland has affected your life. Be it positive or negative.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Done a lot of business via Nairaland and met great people for business as well . . . Being able to rub mind with people of great mind as well.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
Me too.it as been a good source of free advert.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
It has affected me Negatively------I have made so many enemies on nairaland all thanks to Seun Osewa of nairaland undecided
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ jennykadry.... Lol. enemies how? tell use about it pls.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
?
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry: It has affected me Negatively------I have made so many enemies on nairaland all thanks to Seun Osewa of nairaland undecided

Aunty Jenny how can you say that? You have loads of fans too and many ppl have benefited from your advice. Make I no too talk b4 they say Im one of the ppl trying to suck up to you. I wonder what the benefit of thst wld b but I trust Nairaland peeps.

@Op Nairaland has benefited me in so many ways. Thank you Mr.Siena and Dell-3, OlowoTee, Chaircover, SAdollar, Ifyalways, Gods sent, Arlington, Stegomiah, efemena (your love story was tres inspirational), and all the other ppl that make up this big family/community.

Seun God bless you for creating a forum that is constant source of useful information, advice and entertainment.

TeamNairaland4lyf

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's been a sort of mixed grill for me. I have learnt so much from this forum, while on the flip side, I daily waste lots of valuable manhours jumping from topic to topic cry
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
It has been a good way for my reclusive self to socialize; it has also been affording me avenues to sate my bottomless quest for knowledge. The comic reliefs provided by some members is never lost on me either.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by ireneidiva(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Keeps me busy.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Skinni10ne: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
The information I get from here is incredible! Ive learnt so much, its def. helped with my project.

Thanks to Seun, the e-helpers network & all the experts in some sections.

God forbid but if this site goes down...Ill hunt Seun Osewa.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gush! Wher do i start 4rm My friend have almost add NL to my names just because, i cant stop surfin NL day and nite, both pc and mobile, jumpin 4rm one thread to anoda, tho wit less comment...
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Kanwulia: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Paid off ALL debt being on NL!
6 years!!!! cool
Now, I have paid off my car THIS YEAR!!!! cool

Oooooouuueeeeee!!!! WHAT A FAKE LIFE ON/OFF NL!!! Mu cha cha cha cha cha cha!!!!!

Paying off my house next!

Less than $120K TO GO!!!!

4 more years on NL to accomplish this!!!! cool

Thank you NL!!!!!

Off to Paris, FRRRRRRANCE for my birthday in a few months!!!!! cool

Alarm don blow! Time for dinner! THEN OFF TO THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD WITH PRODUCTIVE, WHITE PEOPLE ONLY!!!! cool

My HAGNOSTIC GAWWWWD BE PRAISED!!!!

DANZAAAAAA KUDUROOOOOOOOOO!!!! AMERICA THE GRRRRRRREATEST!!!!!! cool

Looking for the SEEXXXXXXXIEEEEST uniform to wear tonight!!! 2 pay checks this week!!!! JACKPOT!!!! cool

*logging off* cool
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2013
cool
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by blank(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry: It has affected me Negatively------I have made so many enemies on nairaland all thanks to Seun Osewa of nairaland undecided

Welcome back. It has been a while.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
blank:

Welcome back. It has been a while.

Nne'm Oma, thank you kiss

parisienne:

Aunty Jenny how can you say that? You have loads of fans too and many ppl have benefited from your advice. Make I no too talk b4 they say Im one of the ppl trying to suck up to you. I wonder what the benefit of thst wld b but I trust Nairaland peeps.

@Op Nairaland has benefited me in so many ways. Thank you Mr.Siena and Dell-3, OlowoTee, Chaircover, SAdollar, Ifyalways, Gods sent, Arlington, Stegomiah, efemena (your love story was tres inspirational), and all the other ppl that make up this big family/community.

Seun God bless you for creating a forum that is constant source of useful information, advice and entertainment.

TeamNairaland4lyf

Sweetheart, I am your number one fan from henceforth kiss kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
What better way to pass time and keep myself entertained than to play pranks here on Nld! cool cool

It doesn't help that you have to stoop really low and interact with the lowest scum of the earth, (and be forced to read their irreleavnt attention-seeking threads); but wetin person go do nah? All work and no play . . . . cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan: What better way to pass time and keep myself entertained than to play pranks here on Nld! cool cool

It doesn't help that you have to stoop really low and interact with the lowest scum of the earth, (and be forced to read their irreleavnt attention-seeking threads); but wetin person go do nah? All work and no play . . . . cheesy

i understand exactly what you are saying mennnnnn. lol
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry:

Sweetheart, I am your number one fan from henceforth kiss kiss

hehehe muwah kiss!!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry and parisienne. i need some of this kisses when una dey share so oooo.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Skinni10ne: God forbid but if this site goes down...Ill hunt Seun Osewa.

LOL
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by delpee(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
NL has been a blessing in so many ways. Done some business and learnt sooooo much. Great source of information and amusement.

I don't think so. Seems many just see the site as an outlet to vent their pent up anger/frustration about the annoying situation in our country on equally helpless people. Sadly we only make it
easier for the oppressors to enjoy and have a good laugh while we fight ourselves unnecessarily.Forget enemies. Enjoy NL jare!
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by kreamidiva(f): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
I just come out here to relax,laugh and forget my sorrows.

And of course,get current gist,gossip and news.

Nairalanding for life! kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Would it surprise anyone here if I said I met my boyfriend right here on Nairaland?
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by greatgod2012(f): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Beesqueezy: Would it surprise anyone here if I said I met my boyfriend right here on Nairaland?

No!
Such is life!
You aint the first and you won't be the last!
Wishing you goodluck and successful relationship kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2013
@greatgod, thanks.. As they say, such is life.. You never can tell where and when you'd meet who..
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by EfemenaXY: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Nland only 'affects' one's life if you let it be.

Depending on what your focus is on life, to most people, it's just an entertainment medium which is forgotten as soon as they shut down their PCs, laptops, etc and get on with living in real-life.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Tinkybabe(f): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2013
It's more than an entertainment site to me . I've gained knowledge, seen the world through other's experiences and most importantly been exposed to some realities I never knew existed.
And oh, it's my first hand information site.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by damiso(f): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Tinkybabe: It's more than an entertainment site to me . I've gained knowledge, seen the world through other's experiences.most importantly been exposed to some realities I never knew existed.
And oh, it's my first hand information site.
Are you sure you want NL to be your first hand information site.I get info off NL as well but sometimes a lot of things on here are actually opinions,conjectures and not real facts. I enjoy NL though you can't beat the comic relief.
Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by Tinkybabe(f): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2013
^^ by information, I mean Nigerian gists.It keeps me abreast of the happenings in the country.
And of course, I know better than taking everything here hook, line and sinker.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Affected Your Life? by moviedoor7: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
Beesqueezy: Would it surprise anyone here if I said I met my boyfriend right here on Nairaland?

Thats kool. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Look Alike With Time. / Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. / Letter To Young People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.