Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) (1295 Views)

Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It. / Any Website For Sale / Wordpress Tutorial On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello everybody

I have been developing this app for newbies and people who want to learn how to create websites especially with the use of Wordpress.

Wordpress is a stand alone web script that allows you not only to build a blog but allows you to build sites like that of EzineArticles.com, dating websites, newsarticles site or even a social media site. The use of Wordpress is almost endless.

That is why i have developed this app for people who are interested in this.

I will be updating this every month so you are sure on latest trends and methods.

You can download now from here. => http://www.mediafire.com/download/0cpyf6gc0xegcg4/wp_app.zip

Questions?

Feel free to post here
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Esiri111(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
.zip need to extract it !
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Esiri111: .zip need to extract it !

Yeah! Ɣø̲̣̣U just need to download and extract. You will enjoy the tutorial with live images and illustrations. This isn't bad for starters. Thumbs up man!
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
ribechi: Yeah! Ɣø̲̣̣U just need to download and extract. You will enjoy the tutorial with live images and illustrations. This isn't bad for starters. Thumbs up man!

Keep commenting on your on thread. Na u go tire.

1 Like

Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Keep commenting on your on thread. Na u go tire.

Helloooo! I don't understand you. are you implying that i am the OP? Me wey no fit design software. I don't blame you on your conclusion.

Mtcheeeew!
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
ribechi = 1stargeneral.

We know you.
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: ribechi = 1stargeneral.

We know you.

Now we all know. My cover has been blown.

Do you guys enjoy that software?
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: ribechi = 1stargeneral.

We know you.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yeeeeeee! I am busted. Damn! You guys are good. Anyway, how do you like my software
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by turl(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2013
ribechi:

Helloooo! I don't understand you. are you implying that i am the OP? Me wey no fit design software. I don't blame you on your conclusion.

Mtcheeeew!
Pathetic!
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello guys. Just checking up. Has the software been helpful? I need updates
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by jay4genius: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2013
hey guys! Y u all angry with ribechi or 1stgeneral? Left to me, he meant no harm by what he did since his intention was to make his new app popular. Ribechi, u tried. Though i havnt downloaded ur app, but i wil download as soon as i get online with my pc. Meanwhile, my email z kevin4christ012@gmail.com. Whats urs?
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
jay4genius: hey guys! Y u all angry with ribechi or 1stgeneral? Left to me, he meant no harm by what he did since his intention was to make his new app popular. Ribechi, u tried. Though i havnt downloaded ur app, but i wil download as soon as i get online with my pc. Meanwhile, my email z kevin4christ012@gmail.com. Whats urs?

Thanks! That was the idea though. My email is digglinkexchange@gmail.com
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I checked the download rate and discovered that most people have actually downloaded this app of mine. So far it is 45 downloads and still counting. Thanks you guys.
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by jay4genius: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
1stargeneral: I checked the download rate and discovered that most people have actually downloaded this app of mine. So far it is 45 downloads and still counting. Thanks you guys.
1stargeneral: I checked the download rate and discovered that most people have actually downloaded this app of mine. So far it is 45 downloads and still counting. Thanks you guys.
bro, i downloaded the file, but when i tried downloading it, it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted or damaged.
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
jay4genius: bro, i downloaded the file, but when i tried downloading it, it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted or damaged.

Checked it right now and it works fine. Did you try downloading using mobile and or is your internet connection stable? These two things can pose a threat.
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by jay4genius: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
boss, plz send ur numba to kevin4christ012@gmail.com lets talk, plz i nid ur help. Godbless
Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
jay4genius: boss, plz send ur numba to kevin4christ012@gmail.com lets talk, plz i nid ur help. Godbless

I have sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel PHP Nigeria Community / Cheapest VPS And Dedicated Server In Nigeria / Pls Teach Me How To Hack Gmail Account Easily With Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.