Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage (4134 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:
bro.. u are getting it wrong
In conventional terms a 3zome is 1 guy banging 2 chicks... this her own is very exclusive..// dony u get?

3some has no conventional definition other than 3 people having sëx. it could be MFM or FMF.

exactly my point...something core runzers only fdo with cold hard cash.. is what this minted bride wants to do?..
interesting

you are just being sentimental....
forget the facade - the imagination & fantasies of some chics would give you a run for your money. they are humans too and different factors could have led to these thoughts. it does not necessarily mean she's a sex deviant!

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

3some has no conventional definition other than 3 people having sëx. it could be MFM or FMF.

you are just being sentimental....
forget the facade - the imagination & fantasies of some chics would give you a run for your money. they are humans too and different factors could have led to these thoughts. it does not necessarily mean she's a sex deviant!

the term conventional means common or usual... maybe becuase im male maybe the sisters can help us but when i hear 3some.. its usually 2 girls on a guy

Remember GOGA - Girl on Girl Action?, never heard of MOMA - Man on Man Action grin grin
That is anoda whole level of pervesion

If she acts on her fantasy... she is a sex deviant
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

now you are exhibiting revisionism.//// where is the post that does not tally

assuming the op is not even the bride...

A chick comes up to me and says she wants to be banged by 2 men,,..
And suddenly its about she was unfortunate to be born a woman...

You feminists...lol

Ok.. she wants it... equality says she goes for it
since everymans fantasy is to bang 2 chics

Stop being sentimental and muddling things up

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:
the term conventional means common or usual... maybe becuase im male maybe the sisters can help us but when i hear 3some.. its usually 2 girls on a guy

what are you talking about? gangbanging has been a practise in nigeria before i was conceived. 2 or more men with a babe is very very common.

Remember GOGA - Girl on Girl Action?, never heard of MOMA - Man on Man Action grin grin
That is anoda whole level of pervesion

in the 3some this babe is after, she wants to be the focus of the 2 men.

If she acts on her fantasy... she is a sex deviant

look at you - what if she tells her husband to invite another man for the do! is that sex deviance?
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukatyne:

Stop being sentimental and muddling things up

u r the one being sentimental...

o the woe of being born a female and married in naija right? grin grin

Youve not shown the non-tallying posts... all i see is revisionism from yourself
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
coogar:

what are you talking about? gangbanging has been a practise in nigeria before i was conceived. 2 or more men with a babe is very very common.

in the 3some this babe is after, she wants to be the focus of the 2 men.

look at you - what if she tells her husband to invite another man for the do! is that sex deviance?

ok.... grin grin grin well it seems im the old fashioned dude on this thread...
Seems this fantasy is a default one for women...
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by coogar: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:
ok.... grin grin grin well it seems im the old fashioned dude on this thread...
Seems this fantasy is a default one for women...

you are defly too old-fashioned.....
a man and a woman can be as bad each other. don't ever think a woman's thoughts can't be filthy because she's married. they are even more dangerous when married!
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Les: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
i hate the wird " feminism" cause its totally useless...
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^^lmao... feminism - equality without common-sense judgement...

some of them are seeing the light now

no difference between it and racism... http://www.xojane.com/issues/why-solidarityisforwhitewomen-should-never-be-forgotten
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Princesszoe: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee:

I dont get u...i said a 3zome is conventionally frowned upon
Moreover its rare for even runz girl to engage in it... with another girl.... with 1 man

Its weirder if it is one girl and 2 men

Read my posts pls...

we all know feminism is all about sexxual license...if thats what u want to discuss...maybe i will spare a few minutes
If actually what you mean is that is not rampant for a woman to pay 2 young men to bed her then i guess is because you have not heard nor seen it that much. Some married women pay young men to give them oral intimacy. Some married women pay for penetration , according to what i heard, they mostly do it for them to reach climax because some men hardly last on bed. So they do it in the sense that when the first guy arrives, the second one will help them come. 2some, 3some, multisome are very weird on their own, it doesn't matter who did it. I wonder how this came to be. Devil has really dealt with human senses. Some men and women don't only defile their marriages, but also involve in these 2some of a thing. I wonder where we are going. I pray the OP comes out of this without soiling herself because this sexual fantasy is a very powerful tool. I pray our strength increase day by day.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
interesting...

but note all these acts are not mainstream but deviations from the norm

seems what men are doing, women are notching it really UP! grin grin

Princess zoe: If actually what you mean is that is not normal or that is not rampant for a woman to pay 2 young men to bed her then i guess is because you have not heard nor seen it. Some married women pay young guys to give them oral intimacy. Some married women pay for penetration , according to what i heard, they mostly do it for them to reach climax because some men hardly last on bed. So they do it in the sense that when the first guy arrives, the second one will help them come. Devil has really dealt with human senses. Some men and women don't only defile their marriages, but also involve in these 2some of a thing. I wonder where we are going. I pray the OP comes out of this without soiling herself because this sexual fantasy is a very powerful tool. I pray our strength increase day by day.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Princesszoe: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
biolabee: interesting...

but note all these acts are not mainstream but deviations from the norm

seems what men are doing, women are notching it really UP! grin grin

Exactly, this(3some) has never been part of the human norm. 2some and the rest are very weird and awkward. I just wonder how devil is playing fast one on human senses. Both the men and the women who are involved should try thinking twice. This act should be the same with bestiality, very awkward. Again, i pray that we increase from strength to strength.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
BK,JG and BB thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Princess zoe: Exactly, this(3some) has never been part of the human norm. 2some and the rest are very weird and awkward. I just wonder how devil is playing fast one on human senses. Both the men and the women who are involved should try thinking twice. This act should be the same with bestiality, very awkward. Again, i pray that we increase from strength to strength.

Amin... bestiality... well very very extreme... cheesy
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
utumunta: She is idle and spends all her time watching indecency.
It is called "unrealistic sexual fantansy" .
she is seeking for an awesome 3some. these fantansy might become a reality which might be unpalatable
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2013
I've aalways had this fanttasyy back then, though I'm not yet marrried...

I never knew it was wrong to have such....I see nothing wrong with it, iff it's only a ffantasy and will remain so.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by biolabee(m): 4:07am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^^ ergo... why the friend is being accused of being a tattle tale

Its just a normal fantasy in the world of some ladies ... Nothing to see here.. Move along grin lmao
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by BluStreak(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2013
Tinkybabe: Cut the op some slack jare. .how many people here can tell what friend? ? She's as anonymous as the op.so stop all these friend, fiend , foe talk
I bet the op brought the issue here to get people's thought on it..she(op) might have felt weird about it and wants to hear people's opinion.

God bless you. The way some peeps self reason in an anonymous forum kwa? Okay o.
Re: Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage by 2ndChance: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2013
duffie: I've aalways had this fanttasyy back then, though I'm not yet marrried...

I never knew it was wrong to have such....I see nothing wrong with it, iff it's only a ffantasy and will remain so.
If I were you, I will do it while still single instead of carrying over the fantasy to your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her / UK Twins Turn Heads: One Is White, The Other Black (Pics) / Is Marriage Not Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.