Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Spirituality And Common Sense! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirituality And Common Sense! (433 Views)

OKOGIE: Our Education Should Include Morality, Spirituality And Academics / Theory Of Evolution And Common Ancestry / Science, Spirituality And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirituality And Common Sense! by Letshavefun(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
SPIRITUALITY and COMMON SENSE

''...don't ever get too spiritual to a point that you loose your common sense. Common sense is a gift from God''.

In the world today, hundreds of thousands of people are being killed, destroyed and dehumanized by their spiritual mentors, who exploit their innocent and sincere but misplaced aspiration for spiritual development. For example, it's written in the bible that ''the LOVE of money is the root of all evil''. This doesn't say money is evil. It's the LOVE of money that is evil. This bible verse has caused alot of trouble making people believe that christians are not permitted to be rich where as, the bible also says that with money will the gospel be spread abroad. Nobody should lose his/her sense for spirituality. God is available to all. Do not ever forget, common sense is a gift from God.
From www.fb.com/havfn
Re: Spirituality And Common Sense! by PastorOluT(m): 2:41am On Aug 22, 2013
I agree with u about applying wisdom with spirituality and that money is necessary for somethings, but where in the scriptures does it says 'WITH MONEY WILL THE GOSPEL BE SPREAD ABROAD?
Re: Spirituality And Common Sense! by Letshavefun(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I agree with u about applying wisdom with spirituality and that money is necessary for somethings, but where in the scriptures does it says 'WITH MONEY WILL THE GOSPEL BE SPREAD ABROAD?
it is in the bible. I can't remember which part but i know it is.

(1) (Reply)

Empowered To Comfort Others / How Do U Change A Fool / Dog Gives Special Thanks To Police That Rescued It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.