Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time (435 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The End Time by donsmall94(m): 4:30am On Aug 22, 2013
The end time is near, my brethen in the lord, I marvelled when I read that chapter of the bible again today, I realised that all the prophecy in the Bible are already in manifestation. My question for you is dat, if d rapture take place now as u are reading this, will u reign with christ? you know what u weigh before God, u can't mock God. accept christ as your lord and saviour today, and reign with him in eternity. SAY THIS WORDS OF PRAYERS:
LORD JESUS COME INTO MY LIFE TODAY, CLEANSE ME FREE OF MY INIQUITIES AND ACCEPT ME AS ONE OF YOUR SON, IN JESUS NAME.
Plese make sure u attend a bible believing Church or call me on 08157267223, 08164945551. Remain blessed.....

1 Like

Re: The End Time by PastorOluT(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
The bible says salvation is nearer than when we first believed. Jesus coming is imminent!

(1) (Reply)

God's Power Must Have Reduced!!! / Judge Yourself Rightly Part 1 / Dog Gives Special Thanks To Police That Rescued It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.