Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees (3492 Views)

American Actress Thanks AY For Featuring Her In His Movie / [PHOTOS] THE FAPPENING - Check Out Gabrielle Union's Nude Leaks - 18+ / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by AmicableEd: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Renowned Visual Media Practitioner (Film/TV Content/Music video/Commercials), Kemi Adetiba, known for her hit videos like TY Bello's (Greenland and Future), BEZ (Say video) thinks she's Gabrielle Union's dopple ganger.
According to her, "If i had a dollar for every time someone told me I looked /reminded them of Gabrielle Union... Its used to be near Long when I was younger. What do y'all think??" Rita Dominic thinks there is actually a resemblance between the two....so here's the question. do they look alike? There's a collage of them Kemi and Gabrielle below)http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/kemi-adetiba-thinks-she-looks-like.html

Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by JohnFrankling(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2013
She looks like kemi
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2013
very two kpomor lips wowworblance looking fellows

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Akshow: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2013
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Enoquin(f): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Yep, her profiles look more like a-gabrielle-union-that-didn't-make-it-in-hollywood but is an average stressed American working woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by seankay(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
I disagree!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Akshow: Mtcheeeeew

LMAO...biga mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mayb she's trying to say she is d gabrielle union of nigeria. Dey don't look alike
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Desloaaa(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
abi Gabriella Access
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by nikkyshyne(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
She looks like Gabriella in the 1st pix.

Oh! That's actually Gabriella. Nope. They don't look alike. Just same skin tone.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by RichDad1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Me think she looks more like Mrs BANCE
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by dplomaticVal: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
tHe both looks like thy'r fraternal twins
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by EatmyShorts: 5:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Wait ooo!! Is that not Bance?! shocked
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by k4kenny(f): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Kemi Adetiba as in former studio 53 reporter and music video director? This chick doesn't look like her o. The kemi I know does look abit like Gabrielle. Pics of her can be seen on this site: www.aprokocity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/kemi-2.jpg
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by lindaflorence: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2013
wat up from ur dreams ro better still take some malaria pills cos ur seriously sickor u might probable be suffering from isinkuka undecided
Re: Kemi Adetiba Thinks She Looks Like American Actress Gabrielle Union, Who Agrees by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Look alike wetin?? Iffa hear!! Is she blind ni?? Gabby Union who's cute as a Barbiedoll? C'mon... Stop jonesing

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Tekno Slapped Wizkid (watch Video) / Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! / Regina Daniels Net Worth And Life Story – See How Much She Makes Per Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.