Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) (14594 Views)

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Maheeda Gives Cloths & Shoes Worth Over N200K To A Beggar Who Came To Her House / Photo For "Heart Of Gold: Ojb Gives Back, Donates N200k To Children's Hospice (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by woky: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
moodswing: This dude got 15million from Chibuike Amechi, then over 10 million from other Nigerians. And he's a cheerful giver because he donated a meager 200k?.

Oh please........
which one ur father don donate?? Mango

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Divineliberty(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
naijagaga: [img]http://4.bp..com/-aGV9e5qygRw/UhWpDrrRH2I/AAAAAAAADBY/L9YTsbhZUII/s1600/tf.png[/img]
Ailing music producer and artist OJB a few days ago donated N200, 000 to Hearts of Gold Children Hospice situated in Surulere. The money OJB donated was part of the money he raised for his kidney surgery. He felt it was important to give back. Good of him.

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
[img]
naijagaga: [img]http://4.bp..com/-aGV9e5qygRw/UhWpDrrRH2I/AAAAAAAADBY/L9YTsbhZUII/s1600/tf.png[/img]
Ailing music producer and artist OJB a few days ago donated N200, 000 to Hearts of Gold Children Hospice situated in Surulere. The money OJB donated was part of the money he raised for his kidney surgery. He felt it was important to give back. Good of him.

[/img]

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Kayoski(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
if u disagree comment
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
get the surgery done so you can get back to work making money to donate to charity as the lord gives
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Divineliberty(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
May God bless him all around
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by jimino(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
moodswing: This dude got 15million from Chibuike Amechi, then over 10 million from other Nigerians. And he's a cheerful giver because he donated a meager 200k?.

Oh please........
guy na wa 4 u ooo, u want make him donate all d mony wer pple donate 4 am. Abeg him try jor.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Super1759: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
oh dear!!!!
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
I doubt if this guy ever did any transplant. Now he is rich through charity. I wish he can invest the money and grow from there.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Chanchit: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
So money can now heal once its in your bank account. Cos I remember seeing him on Tv everyday looking like someone that will fall down @ anytime before dawn, but since he got that money, his kidney seems to be working perfectly fine, maybe he should even keep on managing it. I wonder who advised him to make that silly move of donating money.

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
dplomaticVal: Do more my guy, dnt be cheap
Mr. Expensive, have you given them 100naira?
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wat a kind gesture! smiley blessed r d merciful 4 they shall obtain mercy.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kayoski: if u disagree comment
Smh
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by nerodenero: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
woky: u jst talk lyk buzu.. Mango
You should have just passed your comment and move on. Why pass insult? Does insulting people make you a better person?
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by woky: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
nerodenero: You should have just passed your comment and move on. Why pass insult? Does insulting people make you a better person?
ask my hole
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by ayospecie(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good way to go.
Give and lets give.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by azimibraun: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
what is the state of health of jezerel at the moment? first thing first.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
so gud of him.
oh my..dis is so touching. i'm gonna cry...... cry embarassed *dabs eye with tissue*
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by adavetee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Divine liberty: [color=#990000][/color][img][/img]

Divine liberty Y ar yu quoting the pics unnecessarily?

@topic, dis guy nids to go fr his operation quickly b4 squandering dey whole money o.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by mko2005: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
So good of him !
He is definitely the true 'son of daddy G.O' saving for the advert smiley Next time no advert please because daddy G.O no dey advertise him own !
Wishing you God's speed in the recovering things !

God help us
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by crackhaus: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
booqee: so gud of him.
oh my..dis is so touching. i'm gonna cry...... cry embarassed *dabs eye with tissue*
Hello drama queen...
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by forreelinc(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2013

grin ahn ahn the guy no sick again abi e dey try do penance cos that aint gonna work the wage of sin is death lol
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Adex097: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
danbrowndmf: Wow!!!Good of him sha...im dy try 2 divine the law of returns for economics
WTF is that?? shocked
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by chreldb(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
cramjones: In as much as I am all for charity...I would say this is a stupid move! How can you donate money from part of the money given to you? Even if you do so why not take the camera off and do it without anyone knowing. My point is you can't be asking for money and then obviously go and donate part of it because you have gotten more than enough. OJB should focus on his health number 1 and then focus on how to use part of the free capital he has gotten to make money. This publicity charity stunt is totally uncalled for. The people I know that donate to others either work for their money or inherit the money. If you agree like this!

Word!! Now this is a justifiable reason to ask for likes!

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by shangpearlz(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by nerodenero: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
woky: ask my hole
Lover of Mango grin grin grin
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Jhydey192(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
1st of all I blame d FG nd not them for d ASUU strike dat made me av to read ds in d 1st place. bt plz o who is OJB?
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by joeace2020(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
nerodenero: Lover of Mango grin grin grin

Nor mind d 16year old... E just learn am
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by theoctopus: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
I would have been impressed but I am not for one simple reason...these "celebrities" keep going to heart of gold to donate monies just to get attention. Giving back must not be about getting attention. The bible says when you do that, you have already received your reward. There are countless orphanages all over the place that need serious help. But these guys will never donate to them. They will always go to heart of gold. Heart of Gold receives subvention from the government and several International organization. Please channel your donations to the people who need it and stop making a show out of it.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by mrking3(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
As someone already pointed out! Amechi Alone donated all †ђξ 15 million he required for †ђξ Surgery! Psquare also donated 5million along side other monies donated by private individuals and organization! Yet he didn't deemed it fit to donate atleast 1million! I consider that stingy!!! Between, I thought he said he had just 8weeks to survive? Now I think I smell scam!!! See how †ђξ guy sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shine now!! He had no reason not to have embarked on a his medical trip abroad!!!
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by iGeneral: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
How many donors used OJB to snap picture when donating to him? Now it's his turn and he gathered the whole children in the world to donate mere 200k with full complement of media and photo crew.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by adetsim(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
cramjones: In as much as I am all for charity...I would say this is a stupid move! How can you donate money from part of the money given to you? Even if you do so why not take the camera off and do it without anyone knowing. My point is you can't be asking for money and then obviously go and donate part of it because you have gotten more than enough. OJB should focus on his health number 1 and then focus on how to use part of the free capital he has gotten to make money. This publicity charity stunt is totally uncalled for. The people I know that donate to others either work for their money or inherit the money. If you agree like this!

I so much like the way you've reasoned. There's nothing wrong in doing this, but the timing. He could have scheduled this to be after the transplant has been successfully done; when people that donated to him would happily see the good result of their assistance. Everything thing in life requires wisdom.

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now that is a jolly good fellow. I pray his surgery would go smoothly. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Mama, Big Breast, There B00bbs Are Bigger Than There Braa / Unlimited LA Hails Clarence Peters As Africa’s ‘hardest Working’ Video Director / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.