Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) (14595 Views)

Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Maheeda Gives Cloths & Shoes Worth Over N200K To A Beggar Who Came To Her House / Photo For "Heart Of Gold: Ojb Gives Back, Donates N200k To Children's Hospice (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by hoochay: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
dplomaticVal: Do more my guy, dnt be cheap
hw much u donate gv am?hediot
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
nadia_SA: Donating money donated to him

Ok oooo

So what's the issue with that
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
kennyonthrone: Naija ssef if u donate dem go complain,if u no donate dem go stil complain.....watz wrong in givin a little of wat he has gotten 4 his transplant which he hasnt done yet.aw e tk concern una after if he didnt do it none of u is gonna do any shit abt it!kudos to Ojb nd God bless u 4 rememberin dose little kids d'little way u can

Mehn dis nigga reali looks sick wtf is he waitin for 2 undergo d'transplant

Such surgeries are done on schedule. He has gotten a scheduled date. Na to wait till the appointment and then fly there to do it. Simple.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Se bobo yen ti gbadun ni. E don tay when I heard abt him
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by profstar(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
cramjones: In as much as I am all for charity...I would say this is a stupid move! How can you donate money from part of the money given to you? Even if you do so why not take the camera off and do it without anyone knowing. My point is you can't be asking for money and then obviously go and donate part of it because you have gotten more than enough. OJB should focus on his health number 1 and then focus on how to use part of the free capital he has gotten to make money. This publicity charity stunt is totally uncalled for. The people I know that donate to others either work for their money or inherit the money. If you agree like this!
after the mind blowing high iq context of your comment you now spoil it by begging for LIKES!
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
pDude:

So what's the issue with that
I knew one foolish fool would quote me!!
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
naijagaga:
Has he not being working since?
Working at beer parlour
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
naijagaga:
Has he not being working since?
Working at beer parlour and Weed joint
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by fredoooooo: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Anyi.:
is that the only balance from the donations?

grin grin grin
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by EatmyShorts: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I knew one foolish fool would quote me!!

Shut up you Dog! He's right, what's wrong with OJB donating Money? Don't let all those compliments you get go to your Head. You're not sexy. Lard-@ss.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by steffans(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
omaigala: Has he undergone the surgery yet?

My thots Exactly...
Has he done his own Operation
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
cramjones: In as much as I am all for charity...I would say this is a stupid move! How can you donate money from part of the money given to you? Even if you do so why not take the camera off and do it without anyone knowing. My point is you can't be asking for money and then obviously go and donate part of it because you have gotten more than enough. OJB should focus on his health number 1 and then focus on how to use part of the free capital he has gotten to make money. This publicity charity stunt is totally uncalled for. The people I know that donate to others either work for their money or inherit the money. If you agree like this!

Totally agree with you.
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
nadia_SA: I knew one foolish fool would quote me!!

Your fada tongue

Stoopid khoisan kwere kwere tongue

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by midetinz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Out of 33M! This guy is damn stingy....Habamana!
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by church112: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm dat nice its shows he is God fearing
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by texazzpete(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
When people donate money to you for your health issues, they expect you to use that money 100% for your treatment. Only disburse the remnant AFTER treatment.

People hailing this move don't see how crappy it is. SOme ordinary people gave out their hard earned cash to someone SOLELY for his treatment. It was never meant to be treated as HIS money to disburse to others pre-treatment
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Shut up you Dog! He's right, what's wrong with OJB donating Money? Don't let all those compliments you get go to your Head. You're not sexy. Lard-@ss.
. Nigga sounds hurt tho . Is ur Gf as sexy as she is ? Hater !
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by EatmyShorts: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
I_am_Lamar: . Nigga sounds hurt tho . Is ur Gf as sexy as she is ? Hater !

Look at this Thirsty Loser. Don't worry, she will notice you.

Desperado.

Unemployed non-entity

Quote me again and i will make sure you have a Dante experience in Hell.

P.s.: Jesus Loves you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signed Pastor MarcAnthony

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Look at this Thirsty Loser. Don't worry, she will notice you.

Desperado.

Unemployed non-entity

Quote me again and i will make sure you have a Dante experience in Hell.

P.s.: Jesus Loves you. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Signed Pastor MarcAnthony
. U just made a fool of urself man ! She's married
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by EatmyShorts: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2013
I_am_Lamar: . U just made a fool of urself man ! She's married

That shows how much of a desperate Mo.ron you are. Trying to appear favorable to a Married Woman. Damn! The Thirst is so real, it's almost appearing unreal.

Do you know you are Cursed?!

I will Pray for you. Oloshi!

Pastor MarcAnthony
(Man of God)
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2013
EatmyShorts:

That shows how much of a desperate Mo.ron you are. Trying to appear favorable to a Married Woman. Damn! The Thirst is so real, it's almost appearing unreal.

Do you know you are Cursed?!

I will Pray for you. Oloshi!

Pastor MarcAnthony
(Man of God)
. Exchanging 'words' with u would only make me a bigger fool . But guys Like u who treat women Like shi.t should rot in Hell
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by EatmyShorts: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2013
I_am_Lamar: . Exchanging 'words' with u would only make me a bigger fool . But guys Like u who treat women Like shi.t should rot in Hell

Don't worry my boy. You've reached the Pinnacle of foolishness. There is no going higher than your current level.

1 Like

Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Don't worry my boy. You've reached the Pinnacle of foolishness. There is no going higher than your current level.
Even if u were twice as Intelligent chale . . U'd still be Stup.id
Re: OJB Donates N200k To Children's Hospice, Hearts Of Gold (photo) by SANdos: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na the change?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Mama, Big Breast, There B00bbs Are Bigger Than There Braa / Unlimited LA Hails Clarence Peters As Africa’s ‘hardest Working’ Video Director / Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.