Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? (8197 Views)

AUTORUN And RECYCLER Virus / Please Help Recycler Is Killing My System! / How Do I Remove A Windows Multiple Boot Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
HOW CAN I REMOVE RECYCLER VIRUS?? I HAVE USED AVAST AND OTHER MANY TYPE OF MALWARE REMOVERS BUT IT KEEPS COMING BACK.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by folafola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
formatting will do the magic
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by phoenix0100: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Okay... Just follow this steps
step 1:
scan the drive with a good anti Virus to be sure the recyler virus itself it gone then,
Step 2:
Click on "Start" -->Run --> type cmd and click on OK.
Here I assume your External hard drive as G:
Enter this command:
attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.*
You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and
paste it.
Note : Replace the letter g with your External hard drive letter.
Now check for your files in External Drive.

IF THIS DOESNT WORK?...THEN U SHOULD SMASH THE DRIVE....BUT IT WILL.
AND PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ANTI VIRUS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by adetwin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
ur location? but let me give u a better solution back up your files then make a clean format !!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink winkContact : ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Mobile 07082998588/07057140885
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
phoenix0100: Okay... Just follow this steps
step 1:
scan the drive with a good anti Virus to be sure the recyler virus itself it gone then,
Step 2:
Enter this command:
paste it.

make i no swear for you. make i no just swear for you.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
adetwin: ur location? but let me give u a better solution back up your files then make a clean format !!!!!!!!! wink wink wink wink winkContact : ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT Mobile 07082998588/07057140885

i just want to do this thing without having to format. but i will do the backup and format it the problem is that the recycler virus will come back once i slot my USB things into the USB drive... right?
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by Rufex07(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
your system is corrupt

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
phoenix0100: Okay... Just follow this steps
step 1:
Step 2:
Enter this command:
paste it.

it keeps coming back,i also got a problem with Autorun Virus.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by kiddie(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bossforeva: it keeps coming back,i also got a problem with Autorun Virus.
avast boot time scan should do the magic
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by GenOrumov: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
I feel your pain. Haven tried several anti virus programs and the one we officially use in my office (Microsoft essentials), my pc and I never knew peace from RECYCLER virus until I used Kaspersky 2013. Try it, you will smile when you follow my advice.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Where can i get kaspersky 2013 plz?
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by JUO(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Where can i get kaspersky 2013 plz?
i will give you usb scanner that will kill it. my problem is uploading it (MB). MSE will also clean it. if still need the key pm me i will give you one
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I feel your pain. Haven tried several anti virus programs and the one we officially use in my office (Microsoft essentials), my pc and I never knew peace from RECYCLER virus until I used Kaspersky 2013. Try it, you will smile when you follow my advice.
thanks can you send it to me in ZIP format?
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by GenOrumov: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2013
naijathings: thanks can you send it to me in ZIP format?
Its a very large file so I won't be able to upload it.
Just go to Kaspersky's site and download it. Let me know if you still experience challenges wit it.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 1:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

Its a very large file so I won't be able to upload it.
Just go to Kaspersky's site and download it. Let me know if you still experience challenges wit it.
Comrade Orumov, i am believing that kaspersky will be needing a key for the downloaded antivirus software. do you have the key, Sir.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by GenOrumov: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
Comrade Orumov, i am believing that kaspersky will be needing a key for the downloaded antivirus software. do you have the key, Sir.
I only have the 90 days key (3 months). But I have still been able to find my way around it.
This is what I do; Whenever the 90 days expire, I delete the anti virus program (Kaspersky) then re-install it back and I apply the 90 days key and I'm good to go. You must be connected to the internet or else it won't accept the key. That's the trick I use and I have been using it since february and since I started using it 'dem no born any virus well.' When you install Kaspersky 2013, holla me and I'll send you the key. Just drop your email address.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
JUO: i will give you usb scanner that will kill it. my problem is uploading it (MB). MSE will also clean it. if still need the key pm me i will give you one
i hit on ur mail buh didn't recieve any reply.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
x
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by GenOrumov: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2013
I sent you a zipped file which contains the serial key and a screenshot of my computer screen showing that Kaspersky truly removed the RECYCLER virus and the number of days left before the expiry of my Kaspersky antivirus. When it expires, I already told you what I do in my previous. If you get the mail, do confirm you have gotten it.
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by naijathings(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Gen. Orumov:
I sent you a zipped file which contains the serial key and a screenshot of my computer screen showing that Kaspersky truly removed the RECYCLER virus and the number of days left before the expiry of my Kaspersky antivirus. When it expires, I already told you what I do in my previous. If you get the mail, do confirm you have gotten it.
The FILE has been received, General Orumov. Thank you
Re: How Can I Remove Recycler Virus?? by Ardedaryor(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2013
@op
The tutoria "phoenix0100" do work for me always...bur b4 i knew dat method what i co is dzt
1. i'll archive d infected file
2 format d drive i.e hard or pen drive
3 i'll extract my need file frm d archive nd delete d rest'd virus
LAST BULLET: I hope either will work for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Netstumbler For Scanning Wireless Networks / Landline GSM Desktop Phone, GSM Gateway For PABX & Intercom Solution / MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.