Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) (1692 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo) / Should 2face Be Jailed For This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by fedrick901(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
[img]http://.com/images/girlloaded.jpeg[/img]
what do you think of this dress? she seems comfortable with it cos she is smilling.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
I would not mind going out to a place where nobody knows me with a girl dressed like this, just to see people drool over her..

I think she looks good. The dress is just borderline indecent. I actually love it

My sister.. She can wear this. I dont give a fvck. Its her life.
My Mother as well.. I have no control over their actions. They are adults.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by Princennamdi07: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
God forbid i no fit allow my own babe wear dat kind of cloth talkless of my sister or my mum
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by fedrick901(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Okija_juju: I would not mind going out to a place where nobody knows me with a girl dressed like this, just to see people drool over her..

I think she looks good. The dress is just borderline indecent. I actually love it

My sister.. She can wear this. I dont give a fvck. Its her life.
My Mother as well.. I have no control over their actions. They are adults.
gud point but bad advice
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by fedrick901(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Princennamdi07: God forbid i no fit allow my own babe wear dat kind of cloth talkless of my sister or my mum
syre cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
*wet*
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by fedrick901(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
latestmodel: *wet*
LOL
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
No female member of family will wear it and i don't advise other girls to wear it but i don't mind them wearing it grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is hot cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by fr3do(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Assssshhh
Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by MMotimo: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2013
No, I wouldn't.
You are what you wear in public, some things belong in the privacy of your bedroom and for your man's eyes alone
You whorify yourself when you present your body like meat put up for sale
The female form is beautiful but having an attractive frame is a blessing that also comes with responsibility
Treat your body with respect

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girl, Sister Or Mum To Rock This Outfit? (pics) by tjskii(f): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2013

(1)

8 Reasons Why People Who Wear Glasses Are Undeniably Hotter(pic) / You Have To See These Super Pretty Curly Hair Trends / Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.