Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (1688 Views)

100% Human Hair / Catalogue Of Designer Wrist Watches Selling At FACTORY PRICE. Resellers Delight / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by RomioHair(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!!
Hello lovelies... I am sure many of you have been thinking of ways to make extra cash in this economic recession.
Well, I have good news for you today...

Do you know 7 out of 10 ladies you encounter daily are rocking good human hair weaves.. Yea, the era of darling yaki is far gone for even students who have no income.Nobody wants to look like an mgbeke anymore..lol.

Therefore,there is a very big market for human hair weaves.It's even better when what you sell is high grade at an affordable price. Believe me, you would thank me after 2 weeks!

Say no to idleness and being a dependent , you can start your own hair business today! My wholesale packages are put together to help ladies out there make their own money . It's therefore unbeatable! No matter what you do for a living,hair business is one that would give you time for other things..

You can be a student, in salaried employment, a stay at home wife/mum and it won't interfere with your life so much.I am a busy practicing lawyer, yet i run this hair empire on the side.

We all know 1$=N365 naira, so aliexpress cannot give u a deal as good as what i am offering. The wholesale deal is extremely affordable considering the quality of hairs we stock.. From grades 7A-10A all sourced from different origins.

All Romio hairs are Double drawn, 300g which is more than enough for a full fix. Our hairs are guaranteed to last 1-7years(subject to your care routine and maintenance). Moreso, they can all be washed, dyed, straightened or curled.

All the hairs seen below are what you get for 100k/200k depending on your budget. You don't need to have millions to start this business.

For more enquiries whatsapp me on 08137218170

Check our instagram page- @romiohair

Visit our Showroom today at SHOP NO.2,BEHIND ENDLESS BEAUTY PLAZA,TRADE FAIR COMPLEX,BALOGUN,LAGOS NIGERIA....
Re: Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2019
I admire your business zeal, but shamelessly plagiarizing my write up is not the way to go.

Everything up there was written by me in 2017.This is the link for those who want to verify
https://www.nairaland.com/3614110/wholesale-depot-100-human-hair

Come on, you copied my writeup word for word! I was going to ignore but a client drew my attention to it.

Word of advice, you don't grow in business being a copy cat. Try to be unique and ensure you put in the required work necessary to succeed.
Re: Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
I will visit ur shop OP. Everybody copy and paste..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Shopping? / Going Natural..... A Curse Or A Blessing? / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizing Male Tailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.