Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started (1249 Views)

Easy Tips To Setup A Football Viewing Centre In Nigeria / Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. / For Investors Only - I need sponsorship for my football career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
i've started a football viewing centre in my area and seriously in need of fund to complete it. here is the breakdown (somebody might want to start a similar thing)
rent & constr.-67k
decodes+2month subscr-70k
3 tv (1 big)-50
benches-15k
stab+ups-10k
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
speaker-8k
fan-10k
generator-20k
wiring-5k
miscellaneous-15k
total-270k
i've spent 120k and need 150k. anybody who wish to invest or partner or loan is welcome. 08099036350 or simplesteve2004@gmail.com. it will be paid back in 6-8 instalments.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
i'm based in lagos and i have a guarantor but no collateral. questions are welcome. the football season has started which make the situation urgent because every passing game to me is a loss: i've paid for the rent.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
the expected profit is above 60,000 naira per month, you are welcome to invest
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2013
nairalanders pls im waiting for your responses
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
more responses are still welcome!
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2013
tnx 2 those that showed interest. this what i agreed wt a guy: 10% of his investmnt paid 2 him for 8 month after dat he is free 2 get his capital back or we review agreement to continue, i.e after 8mths he get 180k if he give 100k.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2013
if you are ok by the above you are still welcome let talk. i want to complete everything this week. God willing.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2013
simple2004: if you are ok by the above you are still welcome let talk. i want to complete everything this week. God willing.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by landt: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2013
@Op,

Your N60K and above per month is not realistic. I also have a viewing center of 150 seat capacity. With 3 television that you mention, N20K worth of generator cannot sustain them except if there is not going to be any form of cooling (either fans or A.C.) for your customers and the equipment (TVs, decoders). As for monthly subscription, you wont be spending nothing less than N14K. Again, i don't know the type of Stabilizer+Ups that you will buy for N10K that will be able to carry all your loads. I am not discouraging you or anybody that may want to invest with you but it will be good to work with right info. Below are my expenses when I started over 2 years ago.

Hall - I owned it.

Samsung Plasma TV (50 inches)- N400,000.= (N200,000/Tv during promo).

Plastic Chairs - N93,000 (N900/chair) + N3000(transport)

UPS (1.2KVA Bluegate) - N15,000.=

Ceiling Fans (7pcs @ N4,000/pc) - N28,000.=

Metro-digital decoder - N19,000.00 (monthly subscription is N3,500.=/month. it shows all matches but the resolution is not as clean as DSTV).

DSTV decoder - N55,000.= (monthly subscription is N11,000.= for premium subscription, because that is the only subscription that can show relevant matches.)

Generator (5.4KVA)Honda-Elemax - N300,000.=

Average monthly fuel consumption - N6,000.=

Anchor Man - N7000/month

TOTAL COST OF CAPITAL EXPENDITURES = N882,000.=

TOTAL COST OF RECURING EXPENDITURES/MONTH = N27,500.=

Now, in some case, you might just have 2 or 3 matches in a week that are appealing to fans based on the team involved to watch. I did not regret setting it up anyway because am still making profit even though I have not exceed N50,000 in a month. I am able to achieve this feat because I try as much as I can not to have any interruption in terms of power failure while the match is on-going. I also have a convenient for the customers and 2 emergency exit route from the hall. I discouraged the drinking of alcohol and I don't sell anything either. I normally charge N100/match, iether itis a tough match or not. I don't use External speakers so that I don,t disturb my neighbours with noise pollution or creating a nuisance in the neighbourhood. It is just a gentleman viewing center. After every match(es), I close the hall. I hope this will help.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
@landt most material im using ar tokunbo. nt plasma tv, no ac bt fan. my electronic guy is using d type of gen i intend using n it carries more. d profit is realisable. im managing it myself 4 now. u start on d high side. im using benches nt plastic
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by landt: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Op,

Weldone, I like your courage. How much are you charging per match and also what has been your highest number of attendant?
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by simple2004(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
i've not finished everything.will post pictures later. generating traffic isnt big deal.i'll charge btw 80-100 naira.i paid 100 naira 4 chelse/manutd match on monday where i watch it.my area is nt highbrow area.pple here ar fanatical fans.
Re: Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started by landt: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
what is your expected capacity? I actually thought that you have started and probably you have had some runs based on the caption of your tread. If I should get you right, your expected monthly return is N60K and above. I would like to know how your monthly subscription is like. In portharcourt here, there are DSTV, metr-digital, CTL and CMTV cable network and as such, to show more than one match at a time, one needs to subscribe to a minimum of 2 service providers. I can adopt yours if it is cheaper.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free $25 Into Your Forex Account For Free! / Partnering With Anyone To Open An Engineering Company / Palm Kernel Nut Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.