Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. (3160 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Easy Tips To Setup A Football Viewing Centre In Nigeria / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. by Siloko26(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2012
Hello guys am thinking of starting up a viewing centre 2 support myself. Please anyøne with an idea of how much i wud need to start up a viewing center...i mean costs and things i wud need. Thanks for ur invaluable contribution
Re: Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. by benz33(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2012
Good Morning.I can help you out because i also run a viewing center myself going to 5years now, though this business do have some impromptu expenses so u must have a good saving culture when you eventually start and at the same time it also saves ones pocket or help when one is broke, because the guarantee is there that u will definitely make some money over the weekend when English Premier league is played.

.....You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 AN my e-mail is vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk

....But the cost Implication varies because we do use different PAY TV Decoders to do this business..some use ALJEZERA, DSTV, JOY SPORT and so many others. But to be on a saver side i will advise u use DSTV, because there are challenges with these FREE TO AIR DECODERS and some PAY TVs that are not registered in Nigeria. If u r to use a DSTV you will have to go for a DUAL DECODER...which we sell in my office. I can help u WITH THE SET UP and other things. I will help u develop a Plan so that u dont waste money, yes a plan need to be developed, see reasons below...

...You should consider location(preferably congested area were we have lots of youths and even football lovers)
...You should consider the the financial capacity of people in ur vicinity...e.g in my area i charge N80 for some matches and i charge N100 for star matches like Chelsea vs Manchester United, Arsenal vs Barca and others....then for Double shows i also charge N100 and if ur center has about 100 capacity thats about N10,000 per match......and on like that...call me to get more 08051744119, 017484424.
Re: Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. by Siloko26(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2012
Thank u very much @ benz. Will try and call u. But can someone use a single decoder and show two stations independently
Re: Setting Up A Match Viewing Centre. by benz33(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2012
no u can not except u use a decoder called STRONG DECODER and u need two extra ones which the other channels will be splitted on it to enable u show THREE MATCHES AT THE SAME TIME,But u will only be paying one subscription Fee on one account.
Then if u r going for A DSTV decoder u need Two decoders to show Two matches at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Fuel Black Market Business With 50k. What Do You Think? / The Igbo Man That Founded The Diamond Bank / Is It Possible To Pay Money Into Someone's Account Directly From Nigeria To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.