Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lessons Life Taught Me: Excellent Customer Relationship - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lessons Life Taught Me: Excellent Customer Relationship (636 Views)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Sex Has She Taught Me (18+) / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Life Taught Me: Excellent Customer Relationship by ayospecie(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
I visited my cooking gas man recently and he kept praising me for what my previous visit did to his business.
In his words "Oga, i have observed that anytime you come buy from me and you happen to be my 1st customer, throughout that day, i wont rest.I will sell until day break.You get good head for business o. Abeg tell me ya secret".
I couldn't help but laugh. While he was filling my cylinder, i reflected on his words. Could i be using some spiritual incentives on his man's biz? Do i have special biz powers that i didn't know of?
While he was chatting with another customer, then I saw the answer to the man's puzzle.
As i was leaving his shop, i told him "My Oga, the juju that is making your biz blossom is in you.You have it but you don't know it.I looked into his eyes and explained that there is something he has working for him called Excellent Customer Service but he didn't understand me. I was in a hurry to leave but i just assured him that he should ensure to engage all of his customers the same way he thrilled me with his Calabar jokes on my very 1st visit and till now he has been my number 1 gas man. I left other gas sellers cos I found him credible and diligent in his dealings.

Lesson: Do you give special treatment to your high earned customers and forget the upcoming earners? Learn to exhibit Excellence in all that you do with your customers. That is the only JUJU that keeps business going. Have you wondered why the Bank that claimed to be the Biggest, Strongest and the most reliable seem to be trying to catch up with the new generational banks? The biz JUJU is the Koko.
Keep Succeeding & be very watchful as God has designed everything around you to minister to you.

ayoSpecie cares!!!
www.ayospecie.com
www.facebook.com/ayospecie
@ayospecie

(1) (Reply)

2015: Writers Name Port Harcourt After Saro-wiwa / Sisi Ologe "Damsel" / Voice Of Reason: What Is The Future Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.