Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final (672 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Fed Cup Final 2015: Lobi Stars Vs Akwa United (1 - 2) On November 22nd, 2015 / Nff Insist On Bauchi For Fed Cup As Warri Wolves Pulls Out For Security Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Two-time Africa ChampionsEnyimba International of Aba have qualified for the final of this year’s Federation Cup final.
The People’s Elephant, as they are popularly called by their fans, defeated last year’s finalists Lobi Stars of Makurdi 1-0 in one of the two semi final matches played on Wednesday at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin City, Edo State, southern Nigeria.
The encounter tagged clash oftwo former champions by pundits did not live up to pre-match expectations as both sidesfailed to score in the first half.
The match came alive in the 53rd minute when the coach Imama Amakapabo -led Enyimba scored the only goal of the match.
The solitary goal came through the Man of the Match, Ifeanyi Ede.
The home-based Super Eagles’ striker lifted the ball into an empty goal post after Lobi’s goal keeper, Atsaka Daniel had failed to parry the ball out of harm’s way.
Lobi made several attempts toequalise but Emyimba’s defenders wereresolute in their defending.
Despite the three minute added time by the centre referee, Aniete Udoh from Akwa Ibom State, the matchended 1-0 in favoure of Enyimba.
Enyimba thus qualified for the final that will hold at the Teslim Balogun Stadiumin Surulere, Lagos on 15 September.
http://naijarum.forumotion.com/t61-enyimba-qualify-for-fed-cup-final#83
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yes! Congrats to my darling Enyimba for advancing to the final.
Nzogbu enyimba enyi!
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Afam4eva(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is Enyimba's cup to win. I hope my Rangers wins the league though it seems almost impossible but impossible is nothing.
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Evestar200(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
WARRI WOLVES is the owner of the cup Enyimba just go there to complete the number
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Evestar200: WARRI WOLVES is the owner of the cup Enyimba just go there to complete the number
How I wish my beloved Shooting Stars were in the position to clitch the cup,so sad! cry
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Evestar200(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
How I wish my beloved Shooting Stars were in the position to clitch the cup,so sad! cry
eyaaa sowie o,,pele o
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Evestar200: eyaaa sowie o,,pele o
Thanks kiss
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Ajibel(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2013
Enyimba better win this time around. We lost to Kaduna and Heartland in the last two finals, we can't afford another defeat. I really hope to make it to the stadium that day, buh I don't have the new Enyimba jersey sad and our website is nau pretty, thanks to Farriel. There ought to be active discussions from Enyimba fans on NL btw :-/
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by taiocol: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Ajibel: Enyimba better win this time around. We lost to Kaduna and Heartland in the last two finals, we can't afford another defeat. I really hope to make it to the stadium that day, buh I don't have the new Enyimba jersey sad and our website is nau pretty, thanks to Farriel. There ought to be active discussions from Enyimba fans on NL btw :-/
[s]
Ajibel: Enyimba better win this time around. We lost to Kaduna and Heartland in the last two finals, we can't afford another defeat. I really hope to make it to the stadium that day, buh I don't have the new Enyimba jersey sad and our website is nau pretty, thanks to Farriel. There ought to be active discussions from Enyimba fans on NL btw :-/
[/s]
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by Ajibel(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^ u r having a bad sunday bro
Re: Enyimba Qualify For Fed Cup Final by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ajibel: ^^^ u r having a bad sunday bro
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Eaglets’ Whizkid, Kelechiiheanacho – My Parents Floggedme Because Of Football / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari / Roma's Miralem Pjanic 60-yard Wondergoal Against Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.