Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Season 2 Of War Of Words (slam Poetry Competition) Starts In September 2013 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Season 2 Of War Of Words (slam Poetry Competition) Starts In September 2013 (1163 Views)

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / Prisoners Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season 2 Of War Of Words (slam Poetry Competition) Starts In September 2013 by olulu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Season 2 of War Of Words (Slam Poetry Competition)starts from September 14, 2013.

For this War Of Words Season 2, words will bounce, words will dance, words will tease, words will please, words will flow tight, rhyme right, show us the light and will shine very bright .

Would you want your brand name/ slogan to resonate around the Spoken Word Poetry circuits in Nigeria and beyond?
If interested, let us know, and we just might use your brand name/ slogan as the competition's theme.

Send mail to
olulu4ever@gmail.com
Or call

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Guy I Married? 5 / Daughter Of A Beggar [ Completed ] / Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.