Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company (2422 Views)

CBN Revokes Licences Of 25 Mortgage Banks / FG Issues 20 Licences To Independent Power Producers (IPPs) / List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by Okijajuju1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi...

This is a continuatinuation of this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/981448/business-name-trucking-haulage-company/4#17598555

Here is the Progress of the this plan thus far;

1. Trucking|Haulage|Equipments Logistics Company Limited - T|H|E Logistics Company Limited was chosen as the Name.

2. T|H|E Logistics Company has been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.

3. Enquiries have been made on the cost of Trucks, Trailers (For Wet|Dry|Frozen cargo), Tankers and spareparts (Still ongoing) both foreign and Locally.

4. A 15 Million Naira Non-Interest Loan is potentially available for the company.. Repayable over a 2 - 5 year period. (Subject to Negotiation). However, this is only available upon the presentation of a valid work order.

5. A sure first job with a Multi-National Power company is in the offing..

6. Business Plan/Proposal is in the final stages. Basically dotting the 'i's and crossing the 't's.

7. Company has been fully Branded and Packaged.. Logo, business card, I.D cards, Letter head, e.t.c.

New Issues arising..

I have decided to expand the scope of the company to be all encompassing in its target clientel, but more tailored to the Upstream Oil & Gas Companies for Equipment Leasing, Import, Clearing & Forwarding, warehousing, Fleet management, supply-chain services, Harzardous material handling & Transport, general goods transportation and logistics. Also the Downstream Oil & Gas sector, to cover Petroleum Product Transportation and Storage (storage to be added much later as we grow).

For starters.. I need to know what licenses, Permits and all other such approvals and documentation I need to get from DRP/NAPIMS/MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT/MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT and co..

I'm also prepping a job Proposal for a retainer AGO supply job with this new company thats coming in. I already have an available Vendor for the AGO, just need to know what permits (and from who and the cost) I will be needing for this aspect of the work. And If anybody has a Proposal format for similar work, it would be really helpful.

Please lemme know as this is quite urgent.

Thanks!
Re: Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by 123business: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Could be of assistance. Get in touch via 123business@gmail.com, let talk business.
Re: Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
123business: Could be of assistance. Get in touch via 123business@gmail.com, let talk business.

Okay! Just replied your mail..

Thanks alot.
Re: Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by 123business: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
hey man, do get over here. Could not open the email sent for some reason.
Re: Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by Okijajuju1(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
123business: hey man, do get over here. Could not open the email sent for some reason.

Hi..

Send one to Samuel_jnr@yahoo.com
Re: Licences/permits Needed For A Trucking|haulage|equipment & Logistics Company by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
123business: Could be of assistance. Get in touch via 123business@gmail.com, let talk business.
Please tok ya tok for open na. Other business men facing similar quandaries can also benefit from your storehouse of knowledge so tok wetin you wan tok hia. No hidden tinz angry

(1) (Reply)

Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project / Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? / Get Your Clean Tinko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.