Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Am Not Sick,i Have Been Battling With My Weight For 10years – Ngozi Ezeonu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Sick,i Have Been Battling With My Weight For 10years – Ngozi Ezeonu (1321 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Not Sick,i Have Been Battling With My Weight For 10years – Ngozi Ezeonu by fedrick901(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Many blogs and websites are spreading the news days ago concerning the new looks of veteran actress Ngozi Nwosu. In that story, they mentioned that the onetime plump actress has lost a lot of weight that she appears very slim as shown in her photograph However, before we could blink an eye,
Meanwhile, the actress has made a comment concerning her weight loss. According to her, she chooses to lose weight and has been on it for the past ten years.I am not sick. I have been battling with my weight for ten years and I have finally achieved what I want. I am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and I pulled it off. I feel good. Losing weight takes a lot of discipline
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1264928_ngozi_ezeonu_lose_weight_jpg6f7930bfc7451818d1e04309e1c3e623

Re: I Am Not Sick,i Have Been Battling With My Weight For 10years – Ngozi Ezeonu by naijagaga: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
sad cool
Re: I Am Not Sick,i Have Been Battling With My Weight For 10years – Ngozi Ezeonu by ijebabe: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2013

(1)

Birthday Message From Mercy Johnson Okojie / PHOTO; See Davido Rocking Customised Manchester Utd Jersey / Ankara Accessories Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.