Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good (1484 Views)

I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: I Need A Husband / Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘sometimes I Hate My Life’- Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good by Glamourogo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME WITH THE RIGHT MAN AND A GOOD FAMILY’Genevieve Nnaji wants a husband. #Born on May 3, 1979 into the family of Benedatte and Theophilus Nnaji, Genny, like I enjoy addressing her, hails from Umuebi – Amuzu in Aboh-Mbaise, Imo State. The fourth of her parents’ eight children, she attended Kemstar Nursery and Primary School, Surulere, Lagos; Methodist Girls...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/genevieve-nnaji-confesses-i-want-god-to.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good by RedCard1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
@OP that your blog is too slow for my liking. The blog refused to respond fast to my screwings up and down. But I wish Genny everything good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:00am On Aug 23, 2013
A̶̲̥̅m tired of wasting M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Mg on hintless blog!
If †ђξ
Op cant post †ђξ
Pic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ type †ђξ
Letters, lobatan!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good by lindaflorence: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
its a lie she neva said such
the last i heard abt her is single but not serching
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: ‘i Want God To Bless Me With The Right Man And A Good by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2013
How about making yourself the right woman to begin with? It's often too much work, no wonder y'all prefer to wait on the elusive right man instead.

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Buys N220m Apartment In Parkview Estate / Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Marks Independence With Traffic Wardens / Nigerian Wife&hollywood Actress Kerry Washington, Is The 2013 Best Dressed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.