Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Get Empowered: Start A Lucrative Business In Production - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Empowered: Start A Lucrative Business In Production (815 Views)

Investment On Lucrative Business Earn Income $5,000 2 Weeks / Business Paretner Is Needed Urgently For A Lucrative Biz / Haulage Business!haulage Business!haulage Business! In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Empowered: Start A Lucrative Business In Production by GCTInstitute: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dear friends,
Get Empowered Today:
I do not care how you have suffered from unemployment syndrome, joblessness, poverty, disappointment, etc but all i know is that you can still make something good in Nigeria.

Recently, i started producing Airfreshener and Aftershave alone. I started with the barbers' shops in my locality through their association, guess what, all the Barbers get connected to me to supply them AFTER SHAVE.

How much did i start this business with, just little amount.

My Toilet Cleaner and Air Freshener is also highly patronized. I have trained so many people to start their own production business.

You too can start your own no matter where you live with little capital as little as #4,000 (without NAFDAC and CAC). But u should endeavour to register as soon as u pick up and have enough capital for expansion.

Learn how to Produce and Package more than 60 products with:
-Step by step to produce them
-Measurement in Litre/kg/Millilitre
-Label:how to chose a product/brand name
-How to register with NAFDAC, CAC with ease and fees charged.
-Where to Buy original chemicals and packaging materials.
-How much to start each of d business and many more.

The Volume 1 and 2 manuals contains more than 60 products like: Airfreshener,Liquid soap,Aftershave,Bleach,izal,Dettol,Toilet cleaner,Paint,Shampoo,Candle,Detergent,Vaseline,BodyCream,Medicated soap, ink 4whiteboard markers and others which is more than 60products.

The ebooks which can be sent to your email address is available:
Volume 1: #1,500
Volume 2: #2,000

Promo Price ends this Friday: Get Vol.1and2 for #2,800.

08162993230, 08077619909.

The Hard copies also available for #4,000.

Training available for individuals and Groups at our office or if invited to Schools, churches, workshops, youth week, rally, communities,etc.

Contact Me on:

Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Products In Large Quantity / Dpk, Ago And Pms. / Investors Needed For Good Return On Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.