Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

God's Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Love (729 Views)

Why Does The Bible 'God' Love Killing So Much, Yet Says ''Thou Shall Not Kill'' / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love The Smell Of Burning Flesh? / God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Love by buyles(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
What does d cross of Jesus mean,
its more than songs we sing, much more than that emblem on your chain
oh it means i'm free
from the chains of slavery
so that we might live, love came and died for all.
Well the cross will always represent the love God has for me, when d lord of glory, heaven came gave all on calvary.
He did it jus for me,
Jesus came and did it jus for me, He gave it all for me, jus for me,
Jesus came and did it just for me.

Christ dint demonstrate His love for me alone, He did it for U too...
:-)

1 Like

Re: God's Love by buyles(f): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Think about His love
think abt His goodness,
think abt His grace that brought us tru. For as high as d heavens above, so great is d measure of our Father's love,
Great is d measure of our Father's love.
How could i forget His mercies,
How could i forget His love,
He satisfies, He satisfies, He satisfies my desires.....
Great is d measure,
So great is d measure,
so great is d measure of our Father's love....

For I am persuaded dat neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor heights, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate US FROM D LOVE OF GOD, WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD. Romans 8:38-39.

1 Like

Re: God's Love by buyles(f): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
You are holy,
o so holy.
What a priviledge and honour, to worship at Ur throne, to be called into Ur presence as Ur own.

D life we live as new creatures is as a result of God's love for us.
D Salvation Christ wrought for us wit all its concomitant blessings is as a result of His grace and God's love for us.

Dat u sleep, eat, drink, interact wit ur fellow humans, live in good health, is NOT UR RIGHT, BT A PRIVILEDGE, given by our Creator.

So lets try as much as we can, as in to our best ability live our lives to d glory of God, our Father and Creator wink

1 Like

Re: God's Love by Chubhie: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8 vs 4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! / I Need Help! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday, Nov 7th 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.